Uninteresting Trivial Facts

In my experience the guys who are tossers get the girls. The girls moan about the tossers and wonder where all of the nice guys are, and then, instead of going for a nice guy go after another tosser and the cycle continues.

The same is often true for men with regards women. I know so many nice blokes who have ended up with a string of harpies for girlfriends/wives.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

In my experience the guys who are tossers get the girls. The girls moan about the tossers and wonder where all of the nice guys are, and then, instead of going for a nice guy go after another tosser and the cycle continues.

Not that I'm bitter or anything. ;)

Using only my own experience thats true nothing changes there :).

Anyway my unintersting fact is that im having to use my mum's computer what takes ages to load up and I cant download any music. I should be getting my laptop back at the weekend.

I don

I've just got a job at the HMRC.

It's not exactly what I've always dreamt of, but in the current climate I'm happy to be employed in any way, shape or form. :D

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

It's not exactly what I've always dreamt of, but in the current climate I'm happy to be employed in any way, shape or form. :D

Congrats! :)

I'd just like to point out now that I never have anything to declare. :mellow:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Congrats! :)

I'd just like to point out now that I never have anything to declare. :mellow:

Thanks. :)

Yeah, whatever, I bet you're always down on the docks, collecting dodgy gear off the Zeebrugge ferry.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

Yeah, whatever, I bet you're always down on the docks, collecting dodgy gear off the Zeebrugge ferry.

No, that would mean going into East Hull and suffering from the rash that I come out in every time I cross the divide. ;)

Congrats. Now get busy paying off your student loans, also you have a lot of tax to catch up on.

Recieved a letter from the Student Loans company, as of March 2009 I will have paid off all of my student debt :). Bout bloody time too.

Fides invicta triumphat

Congrats. Now get busy paying off your student loans, also you have a lot of tax to catch up on.

Recieved a letter from the Student Loans company, as of March 2009 I will have paid off all of my student debt :). Bout bloody time too.

Cheers, Mr S.

That's a good effort. The day when I get near to paying off my student loans is a long, long time away yet.

I have it black with no sugar, and if you could make sure the biscuits are fresh.

B*llocks you do, I'll get you a cinnamon latte.

My best mate had laser eye surgery this morning so he can join the Navy as a legal officer.

He's just told me what it involves and now I'm crying! Why would anyone put themselves through that? :wacko:

I love my glasses.

My best mate had laser eye surgery this morning so he can join the Navy as a legal officer.

He's just told me what it involves and now I'm crying! Why would anyone put themselves through that? :wacko:

I love my glasses.

Erm, so they can join the Navy? :ph34r:

Anyway, have to agree: I'm more than happy with my specs.

Erm, so they can join the Navy? :ph34r:

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure why anyone would want to do that either!

Seriously - he told me what he went through 45 minutes ago and I'm still shaking and my eyes are watering.

ANd, to top it off, he paid