Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I have been cleaning the kitchen for the past two weeks.

I hope to finish by the weekend.

I hope it doesn't need doing again this decade.

how dirty is it for crying out loud :lol:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I'm so relieved, the quiz I organised tonight at work seems to have gone smoothly. And I'm indulging in a bit of drunken flirting on t'internet...

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

I think guys should just be honest everyone gets caught out these days.

I'm so relieved, the quiz I organised tonight at work seems to have gone smoothly. And I'm indulging in a bit of drunken flirting on t'internet...

d'oh.

:blink:

Cheers, Mr S.

That's a good effort. The day when I get near to paying off my student loans is a long, long time away yet.

Ahem, Dr S to you. I didn't spend 10 years at university blah blah blah ;)

Edited by Severus

Fides invicta triumphat

I am working in our Oslo distributor's offices today and I am surrounded by top Norwegian Totty, I have a coffee machine 3 metres away and a large plate of assorted chocolatey biscuits on my desk.

And we just landed an order off Dell for around

Edited by Shadow

Post-graduate Certificate in Applied P... ?

That's about the gist of it (Post-Graduate Certificate in Academic Practices - the HE equivalent of a PGCE). Still it means I'm now qualified to do the job I've been doing for 7 years.

Edited by Severus

Fides invicta triumphat

Evidently, my powers of communication need improving at home. I mean when do I not go for a pint at t'rugby without Hogweed ?

Would I really not tell her I was going out with him?

And so the future begins...

Bordeaux is lovely. The drive through the vineyards of the Graves was beautiful with lots of names redolent with hangovers fondly remembered.

I have spoilt it all by staying at a hotel Premiere Classe. My room looks like a Scandinavian prison cell (Shadow may be able to swap notes tomorrow).

I am about to drive to Bordeaux to meet Mrs Timtum who is flying over for the weekend. :wub:

(Shadow may be able to swap notes tomorrow).

:blink::ph34r:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

what did he say he was doing...? what/who was he really doing...?

He said he had changed and that he had broken up with his ex when actually he hasnt changed and hes still with her.Ah well hes away at uni most of the time so no big loss.

Anyway I hate babysitting for horrible kids at my own house they think its alright to trash everything.

Edited by amy-victoria

I don

Just breakfasted myself on bread, jam and yoghurt.

At the next table were seated two English couples straight from a casting session for the remake of Terry and June. French conversation was achieved via the medium of shouting in English with a bit of pointing thrown in for extra marks. Toast was burnt which appeared to be the tragi/comedy happening of the year. And Geoff was told by Angie to moderate his language after spraying himself inadvertently with a sachet of marmalade.

Marvellous.