Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Is that like 'German humour' and 'Italian policing'?

I'm sorry but Italian Policing is quite excellent, right up there with the classics like Porridge and Open All Hour's standard.

And so the future begins...

I'm sorry but Italian Policing is quite excellent, right up there with the classics like Porridge and Open All Hour's standard.

You haven't lived until you've seen an Italian police officer guiding traffic at a busy junction.Its like an art form.

thank god it friday....i'm financially embarassed so no playing out for me....BOOOOO!

I have a match to got to and whats more I have been frugal and can If I so wish have a pint.

And so the future begins...

This morning I have visited a selection of Chateaux in Margaux and Pauillac.

As I am currently barred from taking drink it was a complete and utter waste of time. Apart from the scenery, sense of history, and a cheeky bottle of something for my dad.

Bride lands in two hours. Hurray!

I have had a large-ish lunch, as tonight there will only be time for a sandwich before the game as I only have 1hr to get home, change, eat, feed cat, set DVD recorder & leave to pick up my parents :wacko:

Although it's always a faff, I love matchdays like that while it's all a big rush! :happy:

SQL Honours

Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009

CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

Tonight is my first Friday night that doesn't involve the M62 for over a month. Woo hoo! I'm celebrating by curling up on the sofa with beer and rugby :)

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

Went to the new morrisons in Whitefield earlier. Full of screaming kids, why can't people with children control their little bastards? Impressed with the pie selection, keen to try the steak and stilton pasty :)

Edited by Severus

Fides invicta triumphat

Went to the new morrisons in Whitefield earlier. Full of screaming kids, why can't people with children control there little bastards?

tickles me when obvious none parents ask these questions

that will be because the little bastards have there own opinions, you know, being people an that,

happy to help

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

tickles me when obvious none parents ask these questions

that will be because the little bastards have there own opinions, you know, being people an that,

happy to help

Hey, I don't mind children, just keep them the feck away from me. :P

Fides invicta triumphat

:D walking round with one of these on

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Hey, I don't mind children, just keep them the feck away from me. :P

Children sense people like you.

And parents find it very amusing to let them run at you.

And scream.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I got asked for ID again in a pub last night - I'm nearly 28 with rather a lot of grey hair, so when it happens it makes me smile. :D

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde