Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Perhaps they think you might have escaped from an institution. :D

You have a point. I was wearing a Widnes shirt at the time. A pre-Super League one at that.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

When I run 17 miles I get drunk very easily. Particularly if I then drink a bottle of wine. And the flirting target is online again. This could get interesting.

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

Today I completed the first leg of the Steve Prescott Walk, and I feel suprisingly good. I can actually walk around the house, which is an improvement on last year.

:D

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Tescos are selling one & half litre bottles of Rose wine for a

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Good things come to those who wait

Flippin hard work waiting though....anyone got something to knock me out until the pain is over

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

The cycling is going very well so far. I have managed to get out of bed and put the lycra on.

Thinking of segueing into some gentle bicycle fettling within the next hour or so.

With a bit of luck, rain may then stop play.

I'm sure its the same for Lance on his comeback.

The cycling is going very well so far. I have managed to get out of bed and put the lycra on.

Thinking of segueing into some gentle bicycle fettling within the next hour or so.

With a bit of luck, rain may then stop play.

I'm sure its the same for Lance on his comeback.

Please tell me you aren't one of those lycra wearing cyclists? :O Just what I need on the morning drive into work, some blokes lycra clad ###### right in my field of vision. Of course a nice tight feminine derri

Fides invicta triumphat