Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Wooooo! One of my best mates from Bradford moved into Hull Uni today so we're off out for the night.

The first night out of many over the next three years. :D

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I saw the worst game of rugby I've ever seen last night. :( The new ELVs are destroying RU, which you'll be please to know.

You missed the England Scotland match, last year?

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Its my lads Birthday today

Its also mine and Mrs Riversiders wedding anniversary,

10 happy years!

although weve been married 13...

wahey! thankyoverymuch Im here til thursday :P

Edited by Riversiderontour
Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

This is more of an observation in the shape of a

question:

Why is there a setting on an electric toaster that

almost sets fire to it? Who would ever eat toast

that is burnt to a cinder? There must be some really

hard-core toast eaters out there.

And another thing, how does the lever that sets

how brown the toast is somehow end up at the

"black" setting?

Ne m

I went to a family party last night it was my uncle's 40th I dont remember leaving the party to go into Halifax for more drinks and I don't know how I ended up at my grandma's house.

To show that my grandma wasn't annoyed with me as I woke her up at half 4 this morning she woke me up at half 8 this morning and said she was taking me to church.

After church it was the parish lunch and I had

Prawn cocktail and then vegetable lasagna with roast potatoes and a Yorkshire pudding

and then there was seconds going

so I had some beef and then for pudding I had chocolate cake

and then there was some puddings left over so I had some chocolate cheesecake

and then to finish it off I had a cup of tea with an after eight.

I don

I am, trying to find a way of how to tell a lad from the rugby who is year younger than me that I like him as friend but nothing more but hes got the impression that I like him as more than a friend.

get off with* someone in front of him!!!!

* can't believe i typed that, i'm 11 again!!!!

foxes or poor people?

get off with* someone in front of him!!!!

* can't believe i typed that, i'm 11 again!!!!

Or act like the adult you are supposed to be Amy and tell him you like him as a friend but nothing more.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I went to a family party last night it was my uncle's 40th I dont remember leaving the party to go into Halifax for more drinks and I don't know how I ended up at my grandma's house.

To show that my grandma wasn't annoyed with me as I woke her up at half 4 this morning she woke me up at half 8 this morning and said she was taking me to church.

After church it was the parish lunch and I had

Prawn cocktail and then vegetable lasagna with roast potatoes and a Yorkshire pudding

and then there was seconds going

so I had some beef and then for pudding I had chocolate cake

and then there was some puddings left over so I had some chocolate cheesecake

and then to finish it off I had a cup of tea with an after eight.

lightweight

it bloody doesn't......and if it tries to i'll fight it all the way...!!

But being an adult just unlocks whole new worlds of naughtiness!

However hurting people for the sake of it is not nice, unless of course they've uttered the immortal words "treat me like the ##### I am"... :lol:

But being an adult just unlocks whole new worlds of naughtiness!

i'm a good catholic boy, i've no idea what you mean!!

However hurting people for the sake of it is not nice, unless of course they've uttered the immortal words "treat me like the ##### I am"... :lol:

she won't be hurting anyone, merely clearing up any ambiguity... and as for the last bit, see above and the whole catholic thing!!!

;)

foxes or poor people?

she won't be hurting anyone, merely clearing up any ambiguity...

Seeing a girl or boy snogging someone else when you think they like you hurts, even if only for a little while. The most human thing to do is to tell him straight and save him some heartache.

and as for the last bit, see above and the whole catholic thing!!!

;)

If you're a good Catholic you'll know exactly what I mean! ;)

Seeing a girl or boy snogging someone else when you think they like you hurts, even if only for a little while. The most human thing to do is to tell him straight and save him some heartache.

ooh, you said 'snogging'..... ;)

being told, 'i like you as a friend' isn't exactly a painless way of doing it either...

If you're a good Catholic you'll know exactly what I mean! ;)

maybe i do, but i'll never admit it....

foxes or poor people?

ooh, you said 'snogging'..... ;)

:rolleyes:

being told, 'i like you as a friend' isn't exactly a painless way of doing it either...

Being told 'I like you as a friend is the pain equivalent of an injection. It is a bit sore for a while but is soon forgotten and ultimately does you good.

Turning a corner and seeing the girl/boy you really fancy snogging someone else when you were convinced they like you is the pain equivalent of a kick in the ######. It hurts like hell, disables you for a while and can leave lasting damage.

maybe i do, but i'll never admit it....

In that case you are one of the best possible Catholics! :lol:

Being told 'I like you as a friend is the pain equivalent of an injection. It is a bit sore for a while but is soon forgotten and ultimately does you good.

Turning a corner and seeing the girl/boy you really fancy snogging someone else when you were convinced they like you is the pain equivalent of a kick in the ######. It hurts like hell, disables you for a while and can leave lasting damage.

an old school friend of mine went out for a few dates with a bloke a few months ago, he was mad keen, she wasn't, so she said those immortal words, 'i like you as a friend'...unfortunately, he took this as, 'i don't fancy you massively, but i may in time'....and she got her very own stalker for a while, until she lied about seeing someone new...to which he said he'd been seeing 2 other women at the time anyway and wasn't that bothered!!!

it may be my advanced years, but from experience boys/girls 'fall in love' loads before they hit 20ish, so yeah, he'll be p!ssed off for a bit, but it'll soon pass...

In that case you are one of the best possible Catholics! :lol:

i probably am, yes!!! ;)

foxes or poor people?