Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Was just considering making a run for it but its just started again :angry2:

aww I can hear the rain it might stop me from going out tonight as there nothing worse than getting ready to go out and as soon as you get of the house and its raining you wonder why you made the effort to get ready.

I don

I have a beard.

:blink:

Hull is lovely and sunny today. The view from the fifth floor of the university library is stunning; there is a veritable sea of green as the sun illuminates the trees and fields towards the west. The Humber Bridge looks as majestic as ever.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

aww I can hear the rain it might stop me from going out tonight as there nothing worse than getting ready to go out and as soon as you get of the house and its raining you wonder why you made the effort to get ready.

You make an effort? :P

Fides invicta triumphat

Back from Andorra where I got:

some tobacco

three and a half litres of gin (1.75 of bombay dry, and 1.75 of bombay sapphire)

some wine glasses

1 kg of sugar snakes

15 kgs of sugar

a selection of togs for Mrs Timtum

a tankful of diesel at 80p per litre

14 CDs (sonic youth, tom waits, buffalo springfield, lambchop)

a two course meal (some stew thing with bits of unidentified meat and chorizo floating in lentils, followed by

catalan sausage)

and a haircut.

I was stopped twice by customs on the way home.

Must have been the haircut.

Just had a bath.

Half four on a Wednesday afternoon.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

*giggles*

Just spent more money than I would have liked on a new coat. It's pretty though.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.