Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Ive got 2 new pairs of trainers got some black ones and some white ones. My dad has just complained about the price of them but oh well.

Thats not complaining.

See Room 101 thread for proper complaining!!

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

*giggles*

Just spent more money than I would have liked on a new coat. It's pretty though.

:unsure:

Don't giggle at my bathing!!

18 sleeps until i go to Aus.

Edited by bendyas

I've just shaved mine off. B)

so...now you're not a beer guzzling pirate..are we gonna see the new healthier version this weekend....not that you had me worried at all last year :unsure:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I'm debating what to do.

1. Clean shave

2. Trim (how?)

3. Let it be free

I enjoy it, the missus enjoys it, but it just feels ...

Let if be free! Beards are great if for no other reason than they offer an extra five minutes in bed each morning.

Or go for options one or two, change your mind and grow another one. Such choices in life should be cherished.

I've had a clear out of the fridge. The upshot of which was a tasty omlette. :)

Onion, bacon, mushrooms, garlic, sweet corn, sliced boiled potatos, a few spoonfuls of chopped tinned tomatos topped with a solitary cheese slice. Yum. :happy:

I'm currently on the phone with Marks and Spencer, trying to arrange the store transfer of a dress from Pudsey to Hull.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I can't get warm

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I'm scouring my memory, but I don't think any of the photos taken of me yesterday will be too embarassing when they show up on here. Apart from my gay attire. :dry:

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.