Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Little Ginger's birthday card was on CBeebies just before 7.

It'll be repeated just before 1.

I think I'll watch it again!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Setting off for Blighty in about an hour. Via Limoux to meet up with our French correspondent Audois, and to see the mighty Grizzlies start their season.

Will be heading for an overnighter somewhere around Limoges tonight, then onto Arras for another night on Monday complete with some WW1 stuff.

Home in time for tiffin on Tuesday.

Well that's the plan. Anyone want owt bringing back?

Oh, and happy birthday little Ginger. :) You must be very proud.

I'm going to Dublin for the day on Weds with several work colleagues. Good old 1p flights (incl. taxes). I don't expect to see many sights!

I'm on the verge of booking 2 weeks in Thailand for early December. Need sunshine!

I only ever post on here when I'm ######. :blush:

For the day?....you lightweight :P

I got my flights for free but with taxes, check in charge, baggage hold charge & booking fee it ended up costing

Indeed. You need to take your drunken falls and hangovers like, well, errrm, a man!

It was a big fall though one minute I was sat at the top of the fence and the next minute I was lying on the floor nearly crying. You got to have some sympathy for me. I don't get hangovers unless I mix my drinks.

I don

Me too.

What did you get upto?

I went to Haworth.

You?

You're using some steady Australian talent?

:lol:

No. Attractive at times with some classy moves and plenty of strength, but still only third in the league.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde