Uninteresting Trivial Facts

It is impossible to get work done tonight ive got one of my mates telling me why jenny and kris broke up, ive got another one askin if im nervous about tomorow, ive got another one telling me to send her some dance tunes, im getting texts through and ive got my other mates filling me in with the weekend gossip.

I don

The US version of Life on Mars is virtually a shot for shot remake of the UK version

So was The Office at first.

This is their second go at it isn't it?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Im trying to talk my way out of why I canceled on the lad i was meant to be seeing tonight.

I read this somewhere:

If you don't want someone

then tell them

the situation gets worst if you dont say owt

;)

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

what about 'the oldest profession'....?? :ph34r::ph34r:;)

You offering to hire my services?

Tell me what you're after and I'll give you a quote! :lol:

PS: Quality doesn't come cheap. ;)

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

aah, but in these hard economic times everything is negotiable!! ;)

It's not just the economics that are hard.

how can you see from there...? :ph34r:;)

Well you took your wallet out of your pocket to pay me upfront and there it was, eager with anticipation... ;):lol: