Uninteresting Trivial Facts

my wallet was eager with anticipation... ;)

Indeed. Eager for a release.

And who am I to disappoint? :D

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Again?

Is it with your iPod?

Yeah again no I've got my ipod so im alright there its just my phone I need it I've looked everywhere in my house and its not there. I'm using my old phone at the moment but I've got 37 p on it and I don't have any money to top it up where as the phone I've lost its my contract phone.

I don

Me and my mate Chloe have decided to go on a date together as we both given up on lads. :dry:

Women can be worse than men. They can be way too clingy and they're ###### at spanking.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Women can be worse than men. They can be way too clingy and they're ###### at spanking.

Yeah maybe but I'm sure I can find a lass who is up for it :P but there always up for a laugh and they wont say you mean the world to me and then go and ignore you or get with the next lass who comes along although saying that some lasses might do that.

I don

Yeah maybe but I'm sure I can find a lass who is up for it :P but there always up for a laugh and they wont say you mean the world to me and then go and ignore you or get with the next lass who comes along although saying that some lasses might do that.

Women are human too, and just as capable of bad behaviour. I remember my first girlfriend, she was right jealous witch. It took me months to get rid of her.

Women can be a lot of fun though, and have some lovely soft curves. They're sometimes better to cuddle too. And us women know what us women like, so often hit the spot quicker.

There's nothing like being on all fours and getting a bloody good rough shag from a bloke though! ;):lol:

Women are human too, and just as capable of bad behaviour. I remember my first girlfriend, she was right jealous witch. It took me months to get rid of her.

Women can be a lot of fun though, and have some lovely soft curves. They're sometimes better to cuddle too. And us women know what us women like, so often hit the spot quicker.

There's nothing like being on all fours and getting a bloody good rough shag from a bloke though! ;):lol:

:lol: well I am capable of bad behavior and your right so many women are so maybe I should stay single rest of my life. Although i do like the sound of fun parts you mentioned :lol: . Yeah right if you can find me a decent lad to do that with let me know :P

I don

:lol: well I am capable of bad behavior and your right so many women are so maybe I should stay single rest of my life. Although i do like the sound of fun parts you mentioned :lol: . Yeah right if you can find me a decent lad to do that with let me know :P

'Lads' are rubbish, it's the older man you need to pay attention to. ;)

:lol: OK well you find me a older man then :P and dont say whatever his name is :P

Found one:

age 41

male

dances like a good un

gsoh

charming,but rugged

:)

:D

good grief woman!! what the hell did he (or didn't he) do to you...!!

foxes or poor people?

I've just read the posts by Amy-Victoria and Mistress Marlowe.

Is that what they call "Grooming" ?? :unsure::blink:

EDIT

PS

45 yrs old.

Marathon runner, so plenty of stamina.

Could supply slipper :ph34r:

Edited by Shadow

good grief woman!! what the hell did he (or didn't he) do to you...!!

Oh he did a lot of stuff well its not just one guy Ive lost count on how many have let me down although Im seeing someone now and hes lovely and according to him I mean the world to him but yet I can only talk to him when it suits him and if it doesn't suit him he goes off on one. I can honestly say I love him but they always say the one you love you can never have.

Anyway the good news is that I've finally found my phone I left it in a club on Saturday night my best mate went to the club last night and they remembered her so they asked her about it and they give it to her. Although for some unknown reason someone has been using it and they text some people and rang some people from it as well.

Edited by amy-victoria

I don