Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Oh he did a lot of stuff well its not just one guy Ive lost count on how many have let me down although Im seeing someone now and hes lovely and according to him I mean the world to him but yet I can only talk to him when it suits him and if it doesn't suit him he goes off on one. I can honestly say I love him but they always say the one you love you can never have.

and you put up with this....? god give me strength...

foxes or poor people?

I've just read the posts by Amy-Victoria and Mistress Marlowe.

Is that what they call "Grooming" ?? :unsure::blink:

:lol:

If I were grooming surely I'd be trying to get her to sleep with me? :mellow:

Amy's not my type I'm afraid, and I'm sure I'm not hers either.

PS

45 yrs old.

Marathon runner, so plenty of stamina.

Could supply slipper :ph34r:

I'll lend you my cat o'nine tails and my choke chain. A slipper will have no impact whatsoever.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

It must be your now the 1st female to of broken my heart. ;) You know something I am really worried about myself.

Why are you worried about yourself?

If you genuinely find women attractive just relax. You'll know if you ever fancy one enough to take things beyond friendship, it's no different to meeting a bloke you fancy.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Women can be worse than men. They can be way too clingy and they're ###### at spanking.

Thats because they use the flat of the hand and don't cup on impact.

happy to help :D

And so the future begins...

Thats because they use the flat of the hand and don't cup on impact.

happy to help :D

There speaks a man with experience! :D

Try this one Amy... ;)

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

I'm investing in a ping pong bat,one with the little pimples all over it

You want one of these instead:

703.jpg

Why are you worried about yourself?

If you genuinely find women attractive just relax. You'll know if you ever fancy one enough to take things beyond friendship, it's no different to meeting a bloke you fancy.

Im worried about myself as after all the ###### I have being through in my life some of which you know about I know that the old Amy Victoria is coming back I never thought it would happen. I need to send you a pm so if its possible please can you sort it out dont worry im not going to argue with you :P

I don

I'd refer the "glove curious" to the Chairman. He's got history with marigolds ;)

Does he? Do tell! :D

Im worried about myself as after all the ###### I have being through in my life some of which you know about I know that the old Amy Victoria is coming back I never thought it would happen.

Oh dear.

I need to send you a pm so if its possible please can you sort it out dont worry im not going to argue with you :P

Well, as long as what happened last time doesn't happen again...

Ok. :)

Now after meeting the guy he didnt do a lot for me :P

I think he could do a lot for you. Sounds like he's on the right wavelength. :lol:

:lol: Im sure hes got a lovely wife tucked away somewhere.

All the best men do. It's bloody annoying. :angry:

The trick is to find the ones who are naughty boys at heart, but never ever fall in love with them. Just use them for sex mercilessly. ;)

All the best men do. It's bloody annoying. :angry:

The trick is to find the ones who are naughty boys at heart, but never ever fall in love with them. Just use them for sex mercilessly. ;)

Yeah tell me about it Aye sounds a good idea that im sure the Hud has plently of lads I can choose from :P;)

I don

Yeah tell me about it Aye sounds a good idea that im sure the Hud has plently of lads I can choose from :P;)

I might have to pay Hudds a visit... :ph34r: