Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I think we should try and organise a TRL girls night. What do you think M?

I prefer a mixed group to be honest...and from past experience. it's never convenient for everyone...meet ups at games have been the best we've managed for a good while

Don't let me stop you trying though

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

A few years ago then

He ages well

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I prefer a mixed group to be honest...and from past experience. it's never convenient for everyone...meet ups at games have been the best we've managed for a good while

Don't let me stop you trying though

True, its always difficult trying to get everyone together but its always a good laugh when we do, and whilst dragging out old photos, I should try find the pics from Leeds where there was a meet up and it ended up with Lee getting well and truely beat on the dancing game in the pub :PB)

True, its always difficult trying to get everyone together but its always a good laugh when we do, and whilst dragging out old photos, I should try find the pics from Leeds where there was a meet up and it ended up with Lee getting well and truely beat on the dancing game in the pub :PB)

Not quite how i remember it sweetheart :P

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

I'm sure that Helen will back me up, you got well beat :D:D

Are you drunk, i was like a young Fred Astaire on that machine, 5 secs behind but thats beside the point, i won by virtue of still being standing after all day keeping up with Paley :D

Was that the night i took you and Helen back to hers B)

Hope your reading this Steve, i was led well astray that night :wacko:

Edited by Lee

Are you drunk, i was like a young Fred Astaire on that machine, 5 secs behind but thats beside the point, i won by virtue of still being standing after all day keeping up with Paley :D

Was that after you tried going back to the hotel with Zoe & Paley ;):)

Was that after you tried going back to the hotel with Zoe & Paley ;):)

You ##### :D

I was in demand that night ;)

Edited by Lee

Hope your reading this Steve, i was led well astray that night :wacko:

It was indeed, although you did a runner before either of us woke up :P

And yes, your dancing was ###### ;)

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

Fcuk me, like buses

It was indeed, although you did a runner before either of us woke up :P

And yes, your dancing was ###### ;)

That was me that did the runner :D I had to get home for the Hull & Rovers pre season derby game.

That was me that did the runner :D I had to get home for the Hull & Rovers pre season derby game.

Was it? My memory of that night is clearly a little hazy ;)

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

Dozy mare took me back to The Skyrack in the morning

Haloman came, AH was nicely ###### when he left,

I've just found my photos of the day :)

There isnt an appropriate smiley for what im thinking right now

Closest is :dry:

They include the photos of the dancing...

My finest hour, get em on then, what you waiting for

Way to stick it to the man Craig. :P

I just wanted to be an ###### to them as many big companies have hugely convoluted approval processes for issuing cheques...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I won a teddy bear on the penalty shoot-out at Hull Fair last night.

Good grief. When i read that hull city's promotion to the premiership would have a positive effect on the city of hull, i didn't think it would be as immediate as that.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Good grief. When i read that hull city's promotion to the premiership would have a positive effect on the city of hull, i didn't think it would be as immediate as that.

It was my now traditional in-off the woodwork fluke.

My brother once again left empty-handed with me waving said teddy bear triumphantly in his face.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.