Uninteresting Trivial Facts

It was my now traditional in-off the woodwork fluke.

so it was a header then?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I think they need to be uploaded for all to see :D:D

seconded :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

It's not good enough that I have to sit here bored until 19:30. Oh no. I should be sitting here until 21:00 so that some feckin woman can hand in her travel expenses form tonight. It didn't occur to her to bring it over during her break, because she only gets ten minutes to get a coffee and that's much more important. No, it's me who is in the wrong for only being paid until 19:30 and actually wanting to go home.

Silly cow.

:angry2:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I had an MRI scan this morning

For those of you that havent had the pleasure, its a bit like being buried alive under an illegal rave.

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

P1100067-1.jpg

The guy on the right has certainly got it going on

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Ive got 2 job interviews coming up. One is for a part time job working in a cafe on a weekend thats coming up this Wednesday.

The other one is not until the 20th of November but thats to be a holiday/children's rep working abroad. Im hoping that one goes well as once I've finished college I just want to get out of here and forget a lot of things and move on from certain people. Working with children though has always been my main aim. Although when I do go Im going to miss all my close friends and all of my rugby friends as they are all amazing people.

Edited by amy-victoria

I don

The current Mrs Riversider has ordered a new kitchen

I can only assume, based on the cost, that Gordon Ramsay and Nigella Lawson are contractualy obliged to rock up every night to knock my tea together.

Not that I can now actualy afford food.

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

On a plus side though

My England training tops arrived this morning, that I ordered through the wonders of the Interweb.

Very nice they are too, if not a little see-through :blink:

Mind you, I see an enforced diet in my not-too-distant future, Yin and Yang.