Uninteresting Trivial Facts

not possible,you wouldn't be able to type if you had manflu

ooh the things I could tell you about manflu

Thats very true.

I think you may be right I mean after dosing myself up, getting on with life & a couple of early nights I feel almost human again therefore it cant have been or I would have been dying for about a week :ph34r:

This evening I shall be mostly watching the Music Theatre Wales production of the new Michael Berkeley opera at the Linbury Theatre, Covent Garden.

If I've time I'm off to the Annie Liebowitz exhibition at the NPG beforehand.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I have just booked tickets to see Quantum of Solace tomorrow evening at Leisureworld in Southampton.

I'm going tomorrow too. Watching it at 23:10 on the Evo screen at Vue Hull. :)

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Wouldnt bother about that. Im always burning hands and arms on the cooker.

you are hannibal lecter and i claim my

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

This evening I shall be mostly watching the Music Theatre Wales production of the new Michael Berkeley opera at the Linbury Theatre, Covent Garden.

If I've time I'm off to the Annie Liebowitz exhibition at the NPG beforehand.

And very good they both were too.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Wooo Pink is touring next year. Tickets go out on sale on Tuesday cant wait to go and see her again.

Amy I don't want to seem like a kill-joy but can I point out this bit of the terms and conditions of use of the site?

SIGNATURE FILE SIZE GUIDELINES

If your signature file consists of plain text only, keep it to a maximum of 10 lines. If your signature file consists of an image, please restrict it to a single image only, no bigger than 500 pixels wide x 150 pixels high and no bigger than 100Kb filesize. If you want to use an image and text together, please stick to a single image that meets the above guidelines, with no more than 5 lines of additional text. Signature files which exceed these guidelines may be removed without warning

I'm making that chilli con carne recipe from Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food book. ##### shed loads of it but smells really nice. I've taken the liberty of tripling the chilli powder and bunging in a few fresh chillis so hopefully it will be a kick are chilli in more ways than one.

Fides invicta triumphat

The landlords of the development where my firm's new(ish) offices are are considering putting in a running track instead of more office buildings (ie they have no money for proper buildings).

I think I've died and gone to heaven :)

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

I'm making that chilli con carne recipe from Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food book. ##### shed loads of it but smells really nice. I've taken the liberty of tripling the chilli powder and bunging in a few fresh chillis so hopefully it will be a kick are chilli in more ways than one.

Erm... is it normal to break out in red blotches after eating a hot chilli?

I think I really hit the mark with that one.

Fides invicta triumphat

Erm... is it normal to break out in red blotches after eating a hot chilli?

I think I really hit the mark with that one.

Nothing like the hoohah after my Mauritian chum went for a quick tinkle while making us a curry.

That's gotta hurt. :blink: