Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I was supposed to be reffing a good level second team today but now am reffing their firsts as the exchange ref from "up north" has broken down. 2 lvls above my highest grade... yay... :unsure:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Gerremonside!!!

Soaked through, bloody freezing but I thoroughly enjoyed my game today.

Both sides congratulated me on keeping it flowing despite the weather, I didn't have the heart to tell them I was so knackered and cold that I was barely able to get the whistle to my mouth before the ball was out and away. :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Wish you'd been reffing the match I tried to watch this afternoon. Bloody freezing, driving rain, very dark skies & no cover (I was trying to take some photies!) -- I left midway through the second half because the referee was insisting on reffing it to the letter of the law.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Wish you'd been reffing the match I tried to watch this afternoon. Bloody freezing, driving rain, very dark skies & no cover (I was trying to take some photies!) -- I left midway through the second half because the referee was insisting on reffing it to the letter of the law.

The trick on cold, wet days is to play as much advantage as possible. Keeps the game going and encourages attacking or riskier plays. Some refs are incapable of reffing the conditions in front of them and have only one way of reffing.

I've got blokes suspended for something I have just found out was ######ed up by some un identified annoying person. That and there is some dodgy custom and practice stuff that has been going on for years (over 10).

It's like pi$$ing in the rain evry ######ing time you try to change something, still the second half might cheer me up :rolleyes:

And so the future begins...

Liverpool was great. We got told by a very camp young man that we looked like "The Saturdays" :unsure::D

My hangover was not helped by the awful English display.

Left my car outside my friends last night so my sister is taking me for it in a bit. May stop at McDonalds on the way home B)

Ive just got home and im freezing so ive put the fire on and turned the central heating up.

there dry now I had the fire on most of the night they will be home in the next couple of hour and they can see for themselves how tidy the house is.

And how high the heating bill is! :P

Last night I went to Spiders as an evil fairy and got more trolleyed than I've been in a long time.

I did some odd things I can't remember doing. :unsure:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde