Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Just had a text from the missus in Whitby. She got a bit tired at the nightclub and have gone back to the cottage early. When we were 20 we partied until dawn. What has happened to us? Old age sucks. :(:D

If only I'd done that on Saturday night! I must say I'm still recovering after going to bed at 5am Sunday morning and thinking that from now on I will make sure I'm in bed by 2am at the latest. I'm too old to spens two days recovering.

On another note, I've been offered a job this morning. :)

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Just had a text from the missus in Whitby. She got a bit tired at the nightclub and have gone back to the cottage early. When we were 20 we partied until dawn. What has happened to us? Old age sucks. :(:D

And you don't even have kids as an excuse.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Last night I went to Spiders as an evil fairy and got more trolleyed than I've been in a long time.

I did some odd things I can't remember doing. :unsure:

My son and daughter went to Spiders on Saturday.

From my daughter's description of the Sunday morning scene of devastation, it sounded like her house had been visited by a drunken evil fairy. Wasn't you was it? :)

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I've booked an appointment for holiday jabs (cheers Nicky). It suddenly dawned on me that 3 weeks on Thursday I'm off to Thailand!!

Your welcome Mark. Glad you got it sorted. A man that listens & does is a rarity :D

Have a fab time. 2 last words of advice from a nurse, When you are at the docs be sure to get your free condoms & be careful of Ladyboys ;)

My son and daughter went to Spiders on Saturday.

From my daughter's description of the Sunday morning scene of devastation, it sounded like her house had been visited by a drunken evil fairy. Wasn't you was it? :)

I wouldn't remember if it was! :lol:

2 last words of advice from a nurse, When you are at the docs be sure to get your free condoms & be careful of Ladyboys ;)

Which doctors' surgery are you registered at? ;)

I cant help but feel guilty over something.

The best phrase in the English language applies in this situation. "F*** it." :)

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde