Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Tonight ive got to attend a training night for Rainbows how exciting.

Are you going as Bungle, Zippy or George?

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Your welcome Mark. Glad you got it sorted. A man that listens & does is a rarity :D

Have a fab time. 2 last words of advice from a nurse, When you are at the docs be sure to get your free condoms & be careful of Ladyboys ;)

:O

A slur on my good reputation!! I shall be visiting cultural sights and white sandy beaches, not Suzy Wong's lumpy undies. :P

Btw, is Sister Smith of Mill St gentle with her needles....? :unsure:

horseshitne.jpg

A slur on my good reputation!! I shall be visiting cultural sights and white sandy beaches, not Suzy Wong's lumpy undies. :P

dunno mate, sure she is ok. Always seems nice at meetings but then again she isnt jabbing me :D

Ask her to give you a penicillin jab anyway, 'just in case you trip over and graze a knee'.

:D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

I have just seen a regular patient of mine who for the last 6m I have seen every fortnight for weightloss monitoring & We have just worked out that in 7 months she has lost 3.5 stones & 7cms off her waist.

I am so proud of her. Its moments like that that make my job the best :D

My dad drives me mad at times He has just rang me to see why im not at placement today as ive got a chest infection, cold and a cough and he was like well you still should of gone to work what do men know.

He's right you know... it's not as if you have man flu or anything...

Wimmen...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

A squirrel just chased one of our cats back into the house and is now sitting on the garden table staring into the house... :unsure:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"