Uninteresting Trivial Facts

After a good start to the day I arrived in work to find that 1 of the girls had been to McDonalds on her way in & got us McMuffins & Hash browns, yum!

I am going Christmas shopping in Warrington later. Getting treats & surprises for all :D

Theres more to fitting a kitchen than first meets the over-confident eye

the first 4 handles have gone up ladies and gentlemen!

theres not 1 at the same height according to the soon to be ex mrs riversider :angry:

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

theres not 1 at the same height according to the soon to be ex mrs riversider :angry:

A ruler and some pencil marks are the way forward for drilling the holes :D Even my wife was capable of that... ;)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Having ordered the hall, stairs and landing carpet we explicitly told the carpet blokey type guy that we need grippers putting down before fitting the carpet. Last time they buggered it up and we had to wait ages for them to lay it. Low and behold they've ballsed up again. :angry2:

Fides invicta triumphat

I find out on Monday whether or not I got the job to be a children's rep for thomsons/first choice. Im already having 2nd thoughts about it as I dont think I want to move away anymore but will have to want and see what happens on Monday.

Edited by amy-victoria

I don

:rolleyes: Typical. Leave a man to do it & they dont measure up ;)

Having ordered the hall, stairs and landing carpet we explicitly told the carpet blokey type guy that we need grippers putting down before fitting the carpet. Last time they buggered it up and we had to wait ages for them to lay it. Low and behold they've ballsed up again. :angry2:

Rivers isn't laying your carpet too is he? :ph34r:

A ruler and some pencil marks are the way forward for drilling the holes :D Even my wife was capable of that... ;)

:dry:

thankyou for those kind words, they are straight its her thats wonky

:rolleyes: Typical. Leave a man to do it & they dont measure up ;)

Rivers isn't laying your carpet too is he? :ph34r:

:O

how very dare you, Im a dab hand at this DIY stuff

Ive only arranged for a joiner and a gas fitter and an electrician* to turn up tomorow because Im feeling generous and times are hard in the building trade!

*thank God for mates with real jobs :D

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

Its Take That night on X factor. Chinese, Bottle of red & the boys. Perfect night in :D

Now I don't watch the X Factor, but caught that Diana/Diane singing last night and couldn't believe my ears. She was awful and out of tune, yet the panel were in raptures for her!! I believe she's the favourite too. Madness.

Anyway, out for a Mexican in Liverpool shortly for my sister's birthday. Mon/Tues in the office. Weds in Stratford on a course. Thursday driving round industrial estates in Kirkby! Friday is Bangkok!!!

horseshitne.jpg

Now I don't watch the X Factor, but caught that Diana/Diane singing last night and couldn't believe my ears. She was awful and out of tune, yet the panel were in raptures for her!! I believe she's the favourite too. Madness.

I thought she was awful too BB & whats with this turning of her hand! Glad Rachel went.

Louis Walsh needs a slap.

Very disappointing but then again amateurs were never gonna live up to TT's standards.

Alexandra was by far the best. She is the winner IMHO

I thought she was awful too BB & whats with this turning of her hand! Glad Rachel went.

Louis Walsh needs a slap.

Very disappointing but then again amateurs were never gonna live up to TT's standards.

Alexandra was by far the best. She is the winner IMHO

Not another one. I think she is one of the best but your right Alexandra is the clear winner.

I don