Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Ho hum, I'm now not going to Thailand. :angry:

Flight got cancelled so I've cut my losses and got a full refund. I'm now heading to a travel agents and requesting somewhere warm to go!

If you're considering a last minute holiday to Egypt, Israel or other Red Sea holidays try Longwood Holidays. We always get a great deal from them and their service is very good.

Also, Sky Travel often give some cracking deals if you call them and give them plenty of leeway in their searches... Last year we got a last minute 5* half board two week holiday to the Maldives for

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

If you're considering a last minute holiday to Egypt, Israel or other Red Sea holidays try Longwood Holidays. We always get a great deal from them and their service is very good.

Also, Sky Travel often give some cracking deals if you call them and give them plenty of leeway in their searches... Last year we got a last minute 5* half board two week holiday to the Maldives for

horseshitne.jpg

I've ended up with a week all inclusive in Sharm El Sheikh booked through Sky Travel.

My trouble was I was doing a bit of a backpacker trip to Thailand so could book everything for a solo traveller without any problems. Trying to book package deals is a nightmare with supplements.

Have a good holiday Mark. You jammy sod getting away from the cold. :dry:

Baking my Christmas cake today. The dried fruit has been sat in a bowl overnight absorbing brandy :D

I was made redundant. :(

Not often I have a :( moment on here. Not often I post anything on here these days but nevertheless!

Sorry to hear that. Hope something comes along soon.

If it's any consolation, being made redundant was the best thing that ever happened to me in job terms. You never know.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I am making handmade chocolates for christmas. I've discovered that I can make a delicious hot chocolate out of the leftovers too :)

I'm not round here much, but I still watch rugby and get drunk...

I was made redundant. :(

Not often I have a :( moment on here. Not often I post anything on here these days but nevertheless!

As others have said, and best of luck in finding something that you enjoy and rewards you according to your talents.

Many years ago, in a far off town, I met MIAG and Ed I in a pub that wasn't the one they said they'd be in.

Uninteresting and trivial?

Back on topic......

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Andorra was minus six.

A journey that normally takes around 45 minutes took 3 hours because of a demonstration half way up the hill in the middle of a snow storm. Respect.

Back down took 3 hours because of a car accident due to a merc, renault, and bmw not sporting snow chains (no big impacts, just a gentle glide into each other).

Still, I bought Mrs Timtum some Christmas presents (Andorra has H2O moisturiser type ladies stuff which I haven't been able to get in UK) and lots of baccy for me to foreshorten my life still further.

If you are into skiiing then it is full bore up there right now, and you might be able to get a good deal.