Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Almost got a kitchen

its functional, theres cabinets and everything

oven works

washing machines in

dishwashers in

ok so the drain for them both is held up with an old coffee jar but thats just temporary!

Even as a Wire I am sorry but Westwood is nowhere near as skillful as Super Sam or Ellis.
Wazza's main industrys are service industries, call centres, warehouses and the public sector nowadays. All three are under threat from the Tory cuts.

Almost got a kitchen

its functional, theres cabinets and everything

oven works

washing machines in

dishwashers in

ok so the drain for them both is held up with an old coffee jar but thats just temporary!

She back from the shops then? :ph34r:

Fides invicta triumphat

It's really quiet on TRL these days.

It's the off-season... always gets like this. Usually a harder time to moderate the site as people seem to be less tolerant in the off-season than when there are games on telly.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Mrs Timtum arrives today for the weekend. :wub:

We are staying at the Apollinaire in Perpignan for a couple of days.

I have made an apple crumble, some chicken in a tomato/onion/mushroom/pepper sauce, and have a couple of bottles of sancerre chilling.

I will be chauffering her about in the Rover. :blush:

My mate, who is a nervous ###### at the best of times, has his PhD viva today. Don't know whether to wind him up about it or not. :dry:

What sort of friend are you?

You should be mocking remorselessly.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

You see, Sev.

If you don't mock you are a girl.

Faultless logic there ginge.

Said friend passed with the usual minor corrections in a measily 3 hours. Pah, kids of today, mine took 4.5 hours, and it was in the snow, and I was wearing shorts, with no indoor toilet etc. etc.

Edited by Severus

Fides invicta triumphat

There was a dead deer on the roadside between Little Weighton and Walkington this morning.

It was covered in a layer of snow, so it was probably still in good nick. (Well not from the deer's point of view of course.)

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

25 pages of posts since my last visit....even i can't be bothered..anyone care to condense and bring me up to speed??

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I have spent the last hour & 20mins scrubbing & tidying my bathroom. I have scrubbed the tiles inc the grout, Cleared out the cabinet of a load of ###### I dont use anymore & cleaned it all up. Its gleaming now.

To reward my hard work I have just ordered the Muppet christmas carol DVD. I had it on video & need to watch whilst wrapping my pressies in a few weeks :D

Edited by saintsbird

There was a dead deer on the roadside between Little Weighton and Walkington this morning.

It was covered in a layer of snow, so it was probably still in good nick. (Well not from the deer's point of view of course.)

For those of you unaware of Ullman's favourite pastime, he's a very keen cyclist.

Here he is on his way home this morning.....

Deer-bike.jpg

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)