Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Went to Liverpool St Helen's ground this morning. Our game was called off but what a lovely ground (and morning).

It is a lovely day Sev. I have just returned from a nice stroll around Sherdley Park.

Planning on getting warm now & watching some films this afternoon :D

I loved the Take That night.

geraldine stole the show for me.

and to think she used to be a man...

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I loved the Take That night.

It was fantastic. I am planning to go home tonight & watch it all over again :wub:

There next single is fab. Homage to The Beatles I reckon. Listening to the words it could have been written for me at the moment. How did they know :unsure:

Our heating broke down yesterday.

We are now planning a letter to the paper (cos we're that kind of people) advising them that at least three of the plumbers who advertise 24/7 call-outs in their pages are lying cnuts.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

It's gone waaaaay beyond uninteresting and trivial.

most of us are still breathing,I think,but boy do we need some action,even the motivational posters are wearing us down :D

welcome back by the way :)

So....there's no point me worrying if I missed summat then :lol:

I could tell you all about the interesting and important things that have been happening to me.....but that would be boring ;)

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

It was fantastic. I am planning to go home tonight & watch it all over again :wub:

There next single is fab. Homage to The Beatles I reckon. Listening to the words it could have been written for me at the moment. How did they know :unsure:

:lol: I downloaded there album the other day I will have to listen to it.

I don

I've got a serious bout of man flu coming on.

keep battling Sev, how on earth you managed to post when in such a state, i've no idea.

most nurses appear to be female, yet they have absolutely no idea have they?

are your family gathered around your bedside?

I've got a serious bout of man flu coming on.

Just in time to avoid the Christmas shopping and preparation? You cunning man you... I may have to use that myself.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm annoyed cos I can't find the song title from this video (YouTube - How to paint the Mona Lisa with MS Paint)

:angry:

Shazam didn't work, perhaps it's too quite, but in the meantime, anyone know?

is...

Music: "Mona Lisa Overdrive" by Juno Reactor

....written at the start of the video a joke then? :unsure:

F*ck sake.

:D

Hasn't been my best day, or evening rather, sorry.

I know how you feel, with the soaking I got sorting out a broken dishwasher. It's still broken. But at least I got my own back and have dumped it out the back...

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

But at least I got my own back and have dumped it out the back...

Jeez, i bet that was painful.

So....there's no point me worrying if I missed summat then :lol:

I could tell you all about the interesting and important things that have been happening to me.....but that would be boring ;)

That I very much doubt. :blink:

And so the future begins...