Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I had a bacon roll for breakfast this morning for the first time in months. :wub: Bacon rolls with Reggae Reggae Sauce could easily become the cause of me being even more of a fat knacker.

The best thing in the morning is a bacon and egg butty (not a ##### barm 'cake') with the hottest chilli sauce you can lay your hands on. Brilliant for hangovers.

Edited by Severus

Fides invicta triumphat

The best thing in the morning is a bacon and egg butty (not a ##### barm 'cake') with the hottest chilli sauce you can lay your hands on. Brilliant for hangovers.

If you buy decent bacon and eggs no sauce is required as you can enjoy their natural flavour.

Indeed...give over

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Bacon egg mushrooms and cheese on toast.

THAT's a breakfast.I'm allowed that once a month on a Sunday, and it really is the canine undercarriage area of food.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Guess who's missus did some lab tests for dioxins in Irish meat recently. And guess who's missus now has a shed load of samples to test from Ireland over the next month or so meaning she has a shed loads of overtime to do and probably very little time off over Christmas :angry: .

On the plus side I'm trying to decide whether a few beers afterwork will be a good idea instead of going to the gym . :dry:

Fides invicta triumphat

Guess who's missus did some lab tests for dioxins in Irish meat recently.

I didnt know Jim was Irish, explains a lot

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.

He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.

And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

Guess who's missus did some lab tests for dioxins in Irish meat recently. And guess who's missus now has a shed load of samples to test from Ireland over the next month or so meaning she has a shed loads of overtime to do and probably very little time off over Christmas :angry: .

On the plus side I'm trying to decide whether a few beers afterwork will be a good idea instead of going to the gym . :dry:

I'd hardly call that a decision.

One arm weightlifting every time.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

bloomin eck Amy now what :blink:

My suppose called best mate she thinks its alright to go slagging me off to my face when shes drunk it took her nearly 48 hours to realize she was in the wrong.

And men im still waiting for someone to say sorry for all the hurt and pain he caused me but I doubt that will ever happen.

I need to get back into the Christmas spirit.

I don

quote name='amy-victoria' date='Dec 16 2008, 12:24 AM' post='941973'

don't lower your standards just to match someone elses

Dont worry I wont

an apology can be a long time coming,don't let 'em get to you

Yes ive been waiting 2 months now.

that's the girl :)

Yep im downloading Xmas songs now :)

I don

Our smaller cat has just given us an early Christmas, a full-sized rat left dead in the living room. She looks very happy with her gift to us.

:dry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"