Uninteresting Trivial Facts

That sounds pants!

There was me moaning to myself today that the car has been out of my hands a fortnight and he's filled it with those bloody annoying air freshners that make me want to be sick. I thought that was a woman's trick, but clearly not. The tracking is out too. :dry:

I have nothing to moan about though really now you've put it in perspective.

My son, daughter and her b/f were my passengers.

If was just me, I would have been very nervous, but with them too, I was scared...

They got home by train the following day.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

My son, daughter and her b/f were my passengers.

If was just me, I would have been very nervous, but with them too, I was scared...

They got home by train the following day.

Glad you're all okay. :)

I have a car on Friday night and nowhere to go in it. I'd love nothing more than a bit of a drive. It doesn't have to be back in Hull until noon on Saturday either, what a waste. :(

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

The local paper is reporting that following a consultation Transport for London is to increase the number of direct trains from Chesham to London (and back again) from two per day to two per hour.

:D

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

The local paper is reporting that following a consultation Transport for London is to increase the number of direct trains from Chesham to London (and back again) from two per day to two per hour.

So, those 1500 surveys you completed were worth it then? Mr G Jon, Mr Jon Ginger, and so on

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

So, those 1500 surveys you completed were worth it then? Mr G Jon, Mr Jon Ginger, and so on

How very dare you.

There were 800 responses.

Two One were was from me.

I was very restrained, considering!

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I see Percy is now your avatar in celebration of this momentous news for the people of Chesham :)

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

My last week working 13 hour days... one of four nearly over... I can see that 8 hour Friday edging ever closer... :dry:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Today is a very boring day at work. I've not received any emails or texts to liven it up either. :angry2:

Just got comp tickets to see the RPO doing Mahler's 9th at the RFH next Wednesday. :D

85 minutes without a break :unsure:

Anything worth repeating?

The highlights of GJ's posts will be on Dave on Friday.

(or more probably, won't)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

The highlights of GJ's posts will be on Dave on Friday.

(or more probably, won't)

They will be discussed in a BBC Four special.