Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Lisa I wont spoil it for you but it was the best afternoon's entertainment i have had in a long time.

The Judges were great.

The dancers were great.

The banter between Julian Clary & Craig Revell-Horwood was a Comedy highlight.

My personal highlight was Gethin Jones, man that guy can shake his hps (wish I was against him :wub: )

A sneak preview however he does it even better with Flavia

I can't wait now. I'd best take something to soak up the drool, Gethin is just gorgeous :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The mess in my house is getting me down.

thats the worse thing about decorating nothing is as it should be & it spills over everywhere else.

To top it off this morning one of the kitchen cupboards that was loose has come off in my hand :(

I've moved our coffee maker from the kitchen to my office upstairs.

What's her name?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

I've got sore knees this morning. Caused by not warming up before or cooling down after playing a game of union last night. Too bloody cold to do either! Once my game had finished, I stayed and watched a bit of the other game going on and ended up with my hair starting to freeze.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I've got sore knees this morning.

I was expecting this to be as a result of your moving your "coffee maker" upstairs. How disappointing that this wasn't the case. -_-

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I was expecting this to be as a result of your moving your "coffee maker" upstairs. How disappointing that this wasn't the case. -_-

The coffee maker just sits there staring at me... the wife however rarely makes me coffee as she can't stand the stuff. ;)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

right I'm off to the school disco

the police may read this forum.

Yesterday, as I was waiting in the 'grill bay' at McDonalds for my drive-thru, I saw a gang of scallies push one of their leaders around said drive-thru in a Tesco shopping trolley. There was a huge queue inside so kudos to the staff for rewarding their initiative and actually serving them!!

I've just spent the last 2 hours drinking wine whilst playing darts. I'm now ready for my evening out in Scouseville.

horseshitne.jpg

I've just spent the last 2 hours drinking wine whilst playing darts.

Did you gradually improve during the two hours though?

Or did it only seem like you did?

And was it because you maths ability deteriorated, in your favour?

Did you gradually improve during the two hours though?

Or did it only seem like you did?

And was it because you maths ability deteriorated, in your favour?

Oddly enough, my maths improved but my throwing slumped. May have something to do with only counting low numbers though..... :mellow:

horseshitne.jpg

I felt like a father at a school disco tonight. Just got back from the fleshpots of St Helens. I introdcuced myself to the young lad who lives next door, I remember him being born.... :huh:

I take it you were either in Zoo bar or Panama Joe's :D

I am going to my first Burlesque dance class this afternoon. :)

Sounds more fun than taking your bottom bracket apart, which is what I'm about to do.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Sounds more fun than taking your bottom bracket apart, which is what I'm about to do.

Well perhaps after a few lessons I'll be able to entice someone into taking my bottom bracket apart too... :ph34r:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

Well perhaps after a few lessons I'll be able to entice someone into taking my bottom bracket apart too... :ph34r:

Well mine's stopped making nasty noises now, if that's any recommendation. :)

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.