Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Why can people not get things right?

We (the surgery) ordered some supplies & instruments to do minor ops. We requested 1 box of 10 for each item. They have arrived at lunch time. The PCT have ordered us 10 boxes each so I am left with 100 of each instrument :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sighing A LOT!

Why can people not get things right?

We (the surgery) ordered some supplies & instruments to do minor ops. We requested 1 box of 10 for each item. They have arrived at lunch time. The PCT have ordered us 10 boxes each so I am left with 100 of each instrument :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I am sighing A LOT!

ebay-logo-716-90_302_x_302.jpg

horseshitne.jpg

Have you had amnesia ?

In this case I wish I had. A mate has shown her true colours this week and it's not pretty. I'd quite like to forget that.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I've decided to have some form of unhealthy fast food for my tea but as yet I'm unsure what to go for. I'm wavering towards KFC but its the furthest journey!

isn't caravan park a bit further, being in the east?

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

Deactivated

;)

Only until someone take's the p*** ;)

Not needed it really since a couple of prominent trolls were booted about 2-3 years ago.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

No flood filter people! I'm telling the world! Even if you already knew. Run wild and run free!

Yaba daba doo!

FREE!!!!

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I had my best wrestling event last night.

Did a singles match vs Laken Xander (where I apparently outwrestled several of the most experienced guys on the roster), was in the corner of my Tag Team Partner B52 against The Bouncer and was in the final four of a battle royal with B52, The Bouncer and Laken Xander.

I'm knackered, sore, but very happy

Tag Team Partner B52

Did he help you wallop the opposition to

:huh: Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde