Uninteresting Trivial Facts

curry for tea tonight :)

Made a rather nice chicken/mushroom risotto.

Did hunter's chicken/ chips for teenagers in house.

Totally ###### week, but a nice meal to end it.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

one of the downstairs lights had blown earlier and tripped the fuse box

That's a pain when it happens when you're at work, and you come back to find washing not done, ditto dishes, and red lights on freezer when you reset the ######. And the beer in the fridge is warm when you really wanted a cold one!

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

the night time power cut does my head in,"click...OOOooommm as it all goes quite...klanga klanga klanga as the house alarms kick in up and down the street, woof woof the dog gets his tupp'north in....think sod it and try to get back to sleep.......ooooOOOOOMMMM as the power comes back on....dig in ribs from missus to go down and reset washing machine to come on at 6.30 back upstairs to check alarm clock is working and then ....... OOOOOommmm klanga klanga

######

And so your honour the defence case that the killing of the circuit-breaker salesman was totally justified is in your hands. But come on, how often has that or similar happened to you. It was a mercy killing at worst.....

one of the downstairs lights had blown earlier and tripped the fuse box

My fuse box is in the garage, so I have to go outside, undo two locks on the garage door and find the fuse box at the back of a dark garage that is absolutely full of tools and work equipment.

:dry::D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

On Saturday I joined Gala Bingo for a laugh after a discussion with a mate who's already a member. I deposited a tenner into the account, and six quid later I've won

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I've just learned a new thing.

I've just learned about the glottal stop.

For those who were like me 15minutes ago, the glottal stop is basically how people drop letters in the middle of a word, like a 't' when they speak, which is what I do. When people sat ci'y or bu'er, instead of city and butter for example.

For those who were like me 15minutes ago, the glottal stop is basically how people drop letters in the middle of a word, like a 't' when they speak, which is what I do. When people sat ci'y or bu'er, instead of city and butter for example.

Ah, the glo'al stop. I wondered what you meant for a minu'e there, that double 't' threw me. :P

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

After thirty-odd years in Bradford, I've unfortunately succumbed to it, particularly missing out the double-t when saying "better" and "bitter". :O -_-

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police