Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I have had a meeting at lunchtime with 1 of the surgeries I work for & we discussed the possibility of expanding my role and increasing my hors of work which would mean I only need to have 1 employer therefore pay less tax :D

It was also good to see that our ideas on my development matched up. It wont happen overnight but its a start & I am very happy

I have had a meeting at lunchtime with 1 of the surgeries I work for & we discussed the possibility of expanding my role and increasing my hors of work which would mean I only need to have 1 employer therefore pay less tax :D

It was also good to see that our ideas on my development matched up. It wont happen overnight but its a start & I am very happy

Say no to the NHS

After thirty-odd years in Bradford, I've unfortunately succumbed to it, particularly missing out the double-t when saying "better" and "bitter". :O -_-

Ah, yes the Glottal stop. Brought to perfection in Southampton where I witnessed chavvy mother shouting at her offspring in Sainsbury's "You 'oo. pack i' in or i'll 'ake you ah'side"

I wish I could use the ignore feature on here :(

I REALLY wish I could use the ignore feature on here :(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Today I visited a Jam factory.

On friday I will be visiting a Tampon factory.

:O

Will you sing

"You can tell by the stench that there's trouble in the trench, when the end of the month comes along" as you walk into reception

:ph34r:

Today I visited a Jam factory.

On friday I will be visiting a Tampon factory.

:O

So Thursday puts you in the middle of a jam sandwich.

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I used up some turkey that was welding itself to the bottom of the freezer,chucked in a fistful of sweetcorn and treated meself to a crust of bread to mop up with :D

you've got to dip yer bread in when you get chance

I feel a bit off,all sort of hot..and me belly..ooh its, well, rumbly-ish..in a bloomin eck I need a dump sharpish..kind of way

two posts clearly linked.

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

However long ago it was, some months, I was mortified when I found out the Chuckle Brothers' surname wasn't Chuckle.

I remember being at college with a lad who'd just bought his first colour telly and was smilarly mortified to find out that Orville was in fact green when all his life up to then, he'd thought he was purple.

Get to see my parents this weekend but as a result I won't get to see Mother-in-Law.

There is something about your mother-in-law posts that makes my skin crawl. *shivers*

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I just passed a car with a number plate of "2 HRH" in Kirk Ella.

I know they're posh down West Ella Road, but I didn't know they were that posh.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

I just passed a car with a number plate of "2 HRH" in Kirk Ella.

I know they're posh down West Ella Road, but I didn't know they were that posh.

I got called out to Ryehill, East of Hull today.

The guy I worked for had "HU11 6" as his number plate..."David Topliss!" he said, with a smile, as I was leaving.

Any guesses to who it was?

I got called out to Ryehill, East of Hull today.

The guy I worked for had "HU11 6" as his number plate..."David Topliss!" he said, with a smile, as I was leaving.

Any guesses to who it was?

Arthur Bunting?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

My first ever post on this site got deleted. I don't know why because it wasn't naughty.

It was probably deemed to be in bad taste, as well as being in the wrong thread. :)

Arthur Bunting?

Very good.

Was it the Ryehill location that gave it away?

Was on good form was Arthur, looks in fine fettle after last years health problems. Nearly crushed my hand when we met.

Still can't forgive him for playing scrum half for KR though.

Very good.

Was it the Ryehill location that gave it away?

Was on good form was Arthur, looks in fine fettle after last years health problems. Nearly crushed my hand when we met.

Still can't forgive him for playing scrum half for KR though.

The location was the giveaway. Nobody else lives in Ryehill :)

Good to hear he's made a good recovery.

It was probably deemed to be in bad taste, as well as being in the wrong thread. :)

You've got a moderator's eye for detail there ;) More of the second point than the first but there were elements of the first one in it.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

You've got a moderator's eye for detail there ;) More of the second point than the first but there were elements of the first one in it.

I'm wasted in Stupid Questions League! :lol:

I'm wasted

Nearer the mark....

True tonight for me, trying desperately to cheer meself up. :(

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Nearer the mark....

Not at all. Not had a drink for two weeks. :mellow:

True tonight for me, trying desperately to cheer meself up. :(

:(

What's the matter my dear?