Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Not at all. Not had a drink for two weeks. :mellow:

:(

What's the matter my dear?

Money, sports results, and I live in Aylesbury.( which could be referred to as "down in the Dump.... ;) )

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I am a bucket for other people's problems, which is not good as I have enough of my own. :(

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I have sadly been awoken from a wonderful dream, during which I was visited by a broad-shouldered, ravishing Lancastrian gent and swept off my feet.

Now I'll move from the sofa to bed and hope that the dream will reoccur!

:D

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I have sadly been awoken from a wonderful dream, during which I was visited by a broad-shouldered, ravishing Lancastrian gent and swept off my feet.

Now I'll move from the sofa to bed and hope that the dream will reoccur!

:D

:D:D:D

There is something about your mother-in-law posts that makes my skin crawl. *shivers*

I shall cease it immediately then

Q:  Is swimming good for your figure?   
A:  If swimming is good for your figure, then explain whale to me.. 

Eddie Yates??

eddieYates80.jpg

He looks just like my Dad

gary-hall.jpg

http://www.alldesignandprint.co.uk

Printing & Graphic Design with Nationwide Service

Programmes Leaflets Cards Banners & Flags Letterheads Tickets Magazines Folders | Brand Identity plus much more

Official Matchday Programme Print & Design Partner to York City Knights, Heworth ARLFC, York Acorn RLFC & Hunslet RLFC

Official Player Sponsor of Marcus Stock for the 2020 Season

I cycled 20 miles today. Not bad for an unfit chocolate-face. :lol:

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

Nice one!

Where did you go?

From home to Toys R Us, then back home, straight out again to Sainsbury's (Hessle) to pick up some Quorn Rolls, then to Hessle Foreshore, then over the bridge to Barton, then back again. :)

From home to Toys R Us, then back home, straight out again to Sainsbury's (Hessle) to pick up some Quorn Rolls, then to Hessle Foreshore, then over the bridge to Barton, then back again. :)

Did you end up at that really nice spot for a picnic at Barton Waterside?

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Did you end up at that really nice spot for a picnic at Barton Waterside?

I think so, give me a mo and I'll post some pics.

Edit: no I won't. It's taking ages!

Edited by Mistress_Marlowe

It must be dispiriting to cycle for twenty miles and find that you're unfortunately still in Hull.

B)

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

It must be dispiriting to cycle for twenty miles and find that you're unfortunately still in Hull.

B)

Not at all actually. I adore Hull.

I fell over today. I now have a swollen hand, bruised ###### and have pulled the muscles in my arm. :dry: