Uninteresting Trivial Facts

did they have the wet floor signs out??

where there's blame there's a claim

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

craaaaaaazy man sat next to moi :lol:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

if you rub butter between your toes it doesn't feel sticky

I'd be interested to know how you know that... :mellow:

A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal. ~ Oscar Wilde

I fell over today. I now have a swollen hand, bruised ###### and have pulled the muscles in my arm. :dry:

img1127344.jpeg

So tell me again...how did it happen?

With Halloween coming up I decided to go to my local fancy dress shop to see if I could get a Dracula costume. After a few minutes the assistant handed me a Hull KR shirt asking "Is this suitable?", I replied "I think you may have misheard me, I said I wanted to look like a count."

Productivity at an all time low this week. Move to a new job next Weds (same office/organisation) and I've finished all I need to do and not starting anything fresh. Got two more days of internet and endless tea drinking before I have to do some real work again.

horseshitne.jpg

I just stood on an 'effin nail. Send for Hudgell!!

Was having a quick p*ss before kebab time and I shouted at my mate "don't stand on any syringes". I then go and stand on a sodding wooden board with nails sticking up. I felt it go through my shoe and right into my foot. Bejeesus it stung. Be getting a jab tomorrow I expect.

horseshitne.jpg

I just stood on an 'effin nail. Send for Hudgell!!

Was having a quick p*ss before kebab time and I shouted at my mate "don't stand on any syringes". I then go and stand on a sodding wooden board with nails sticking up. I felt it go through my shoe and right into my foot. Bejeesus it stung. Be getting a jab tomorrow I expect.

I'm going to have to make a very embarrassing call to work tomorrow explaining my non-attendance. I simply can't put pressure on my left foot. Certainly can't drive.

horseshitne.jpg

You should visit A&E or a walk-in centre (hop-in)...don't leave it until tomorrow

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

You should visit A&E or a walk-in centre (hop-in)...don't leave it until tomorrow

Went to the hobble-in centre this morning. The nurse gave it a (firm!) cleaning and applied a dressing. I had a tetanus jab in November for my aborted trip to Thailand so I was alright on that score. Just got to keep an eye out for infection. Its nicely swollen and bruising is coming through now. My big toe is totally out of commission!

horseshitne.jpg

Went to the hobble-in centre this morning. The nurse gave it a (firm!) cleaning and applied a dressing. I had a tetanus jab in November for my aborted trip to Thailand so I was alright on that score. Just got to keep an eye out for infection. Its nicely swollen and bruising is coming through now. My big toe is totally out of commission!

Painful.

When I was 16, I stuck a garden fork through my big toe, in the top, out the bottom, through my shoe and into the mud.

That didn't particularly hurt at the time.

However, when the "hole" was injected with hydrogen peroxide to clean and disinfect it.......

That was my first encounter with h2o2, and 2 years later went to work for a firm that made it.

Small world, at times.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

I am getting weary of this forum. -_-

This section of it, or the whole shooting match?

And why?

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

I am getting weary of this forum. -_-

Does that mean we're not getting SQL results this week? :mellow:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

This section of it, or the whole shooting match?

And why?

Just certain sections; I've just stopped reading them to be honest. I just can't be bothered to debate with people anymore.

There are some people whose opinions are very different to mine and they are a joy to debate with because they know what they're talking about and they make you think. There are some, who tend to shout loudest, who make sweeping generalisations and think they know everything despite knowing very little. Those people are too much like hard work, so I'm staying away.

Does that mean we're not getting SQL results this week? :mellow:

They're done. :D

Just certain sections; I've just stopped reading them to be honest. I just can't be bothered to debate with people anymore.

There are some people whose opinions are very different to mine and they are a joy to debate with because they know what they're talking about and they make you think. There are some, who tend to shout loudest, who make sweeping generalisations and think they know everything despite knowing very little. Those people are too much like hard work, so I'm staying away.

Sweeping generalisations are never accurate. :P

I know what you mean, but I have always tried to be light hearted banter in my style on here, and do try to avoid deep debate, not cos I'm thick, but more a case of cba's.I only get drawn if it's something (I think) I know about, but try to keep it rare.

I view this place like a pub.

In a pub, I stay out of politics and religion 99% of the time, too emotive.

Same on here.

Bumped into Jason Leonard on Saturday at Barking RC , popped to the clubhouse to escape the hail and rain after watching my Nephew

Jamie . The man has such presence about him and he gave me a warm smile . :D

I really love it when people talk about me behind my back when I'm still in the room. :dry: