Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I am out in Warrington tonight....could be interesting depending on how today goes :huh:

I am staying over at my friends & her partner is threatening to decorate my room with Wire flags following his birthday last week where I got him a Saints card :P

There's nowt like good banter :D

I'm no longer on my holiday

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

19 weeks till christmas all...

I have just bought a couple of Christmas pressies :rolleyes:

I'm no longer on my holiday

I am enjoying my hols, the first 4 weeks have flown by, but still got nearly 3 weeks left B)

What she said :rolleyes:

How's it going?

It goes well ! My doctor has told me I have "thick blood" then looked over his glasses and said "very thick blood" but told me not to worry. My doctoer is a card !

And so the future begins...

What she said :rolleyes:

How's it going?

It goes well ! My doctor has told me I have "thick blood" then looked over his glasses and said "very thick blood" but told me not to worry. My doctor is a card !

And so the future begins...

It goes well ! My doctor has told me I have "thick blood" then looked over his glasses and said "very thick blood" but told me not to worry. My doctor is a card !

ok.....I take it you have been started on Aspirin then? :huh:

Hope your ok. Might meet you for the Catalan game. Could need a drink to get me through that after last nights showing :dry:

My sister is having a do at hers later for her birthday.....as it was forecast rain she has opted for a stew rather than a BBQ. Given that she prepared it all last night she is sticking with it despite it "cracking the flags here."

However she realised this morning that she cant get both casserole dishes in her oven so I have stew in my slow cooker smelling my house out. wonder would she notice if I eat a bit for lunch :D

I am dog sitting tonight. The entertainingly named cat has been booted out for the evening and Chateau Timtum is playing host to Cacahuete, a King Charles Spaniel with a passing resemblance to Marty Feldman.