Uninteresting Trivial Facts

We've just taken our Christmas Tree down for another year.

Christmas trees and decorations shouldn't come down until the 12th day of Christmas (6th January)

It brings bad luck if they come down before then ....... Jesus said so.

Christmas trees and decorations shouldn't come down until the 12th day of Christmas (6th January)

It brings bad luck if they come down before then ....... Jesus said so.

How could he, he was only 12 days old.

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Nah , they wrapped him up in swaddling clothes , there was no mention of a nappy.

There is you know. "a nappy Christmas" :dry:

“Few thought him even a starter.There were many who thought themselves smarter. But he ended PM, CH and OM. An Earl and a Knight of the Garter.”

Clement Attlee.

Made it back in to work. so far 1 blood test booked in for me.....its gonna be a long day :(

Do you want to do mine? The phlebotomists at Liverpool Royal butcher my arms once a month. Ow and indeed ow. Last month they botched it so splendidly that the two women sitting next to me both fainted.

Just had our Sky HD box replaced. Power supply died on it, engineer said he was very surprised it had lasted the three years that we've had it as he has no faith in Thomson boxes. Got a new Amstrad one now.

Had a callback from the helpdesk asking whether I wanted to buy the insurance at

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I just had a sh.it that smelt like Quavers

much better than the other way round I'd imagine

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion