Uninteresting Trivial Facts

now you see ladies, it's this ability of ours, the ability not to go on and on about our ManFlu, that makes us superior in the ailments and the dealing there of

Yes its similar to the ability of the ladies not to go on and on about decorating , doing the garden , tidying out the shed , washing the car etc , etc ........... ;)

It wasn't me, a big boy did it and ran away!!

I am the executor for a friend's will. He was 54. His funeral was on Monday, the reception ended early on Tuesday morning.

Surely you have a reception after a wedding and a wake after a funeral....? :unsure:

My wife is off sick today. She thinks that because I'm at home that all I'm doing is messing around on t'interweb (:rolleyes:) and that I should be her personal servant for the day. It's not as if she has man-flu or anything... :dry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

A busy lazy day has resulted in a Shepherds Pie for tea.

A choice of sweets in the shape of Chocolate Muffins or Apple Pie.

Should Mrs 92 greet this culinary treat with "I'll never loose weight if you keep baking etc etc etc" I feel I shall have a hissy fit and sulk all night.

:ph34r:

And so the future begins...

I'm all packed. What I'm leaving here is all stuffed into a big plastic case, to be stored ready for my return to theatre.

My body armour is sat in the corner and I'm ready for bed. :)

By Sat evening, I should have a glass of wine :wub: in my hand.

:happy:

I'm all packed. What I'm leaving here is all stuffed into a big plastic case, to be stored ready for my return to theatre.

My body armour is sat in the corner and I'm ready for bed. :)

By Sat evening, I should have a glass of wine :wub: in my hand.

:happy:

You could rent the body armour to Number 16 B)

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

There is some role reversal going on in the SB family tonight. I am taxi-ing my parents tonight. Have dropped mum off for a meal then picked Dad & his friend up & took them to an event at Haydock Racecourse. I am picking Mum up again at 11pm, dropping her home then going on for Dad to bring him home.

I suppose its about time after all the running around they did for me as a teenager (& still do if I am honest :ph34r: )

Well at the "Pride of St Helens" awards my Dad went to last night, he & the miners won the 'Ambassador for St Helens' award for Dream. I am soooo proud of them B)

I am gonna call round today with a box of Ferrero Rocher :D

Seeing as its a lovely day here I am gonna get wrapped up & have a walk to see Dream, not been for ages