Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Just finished my VAT return in record time :) One and a half hours in total compared to the 2-3 hours it usually takes.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Just finished my VAT return in record time

You need to take a long, hard look at what your life has become.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

You need to take a long, hard look at what your life has become.

I'm happy with that, thank you :D

The administration side of owning a business is a damned nuisance and the legal requirement of filling in a VAT return is second only in nuisance stakes to doing an annual set of accounts. If I can cut the time it takes me to do either, or both, while still doing them properly then I have more time in my life to do things like hang around here posting drivel!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm sure if you go back far enough on this thread you'll find me berating Thai protesters for cancelling my holiday when the yellow-shirted little sods blockaded Bangkok airport.

Guess which city I'm supposed to be flying into next Friday....?!

:angry2::angry:

horseshitne.jpg

Two farthings?

Why, that'll be enough for the tram and no mistake ...

I still have a

I bet you can remember when you could buy a gallon of petrol with that and still have change for a packet of chewing gum :D

Unfortunatly, I can. :(

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

It was one of the stage finishes of the Tour de l'Aude Feminin today here on the Plateau de Sault. Lots of muscly young ladies in lycra. I unfortunately missed them all as I had an appointment with a French civil servant. :(

Yes, I was one of the people to watch the final episode of Lost at 5am this morning. And I'd do it again too dammit!

I finally watched the pilot episode last night, my first ever episode of Lost after avoiding it since it started. A good bit to catch up on then :P

Wandered round to the local shop .

White van went past.

Driver was wearing a Wires shirt.... B)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Yes, I was one of the people to watch the final episode of Lost at 5am this morning. And I'd do it again too dammit!

I recorded it and will probably keep it onthe HDD for several months before deleting it unwatched.

What happened?

Did it make any more sense than the end of Ashes to Ashes?

I recorded it and will probably keep it onthe HDD for several months before deleting it unwatched.

What happened?

Did it make any more sense than the end of Ashes to Ashes?

Take it I'm not the only one still trying to fathom it all out. :blink:

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."