Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Douwe Egberts Instant Pure Gold coffee is awful. My wife got it because the shop didn't have my usual Kenco Colombian. That's one to give to the neighbour then...

My usual preference is for filter coffee but it's nice to have a decent instant available for lazy days.

If it's not Fairtrade then you're basically Satan.

Get some Percol.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

If it's not Fairtrade then you're basically Satan.

Get some Percol.

Percol is a bit bitter and seems to change by the jar, not my idea of a consistently good cup of coffee. My usual Kenco instant stuff comes with Rainforest Alliance badges on it and their website goes on a bit about the fair treatment of farmers and farm employees.

My filter coffee is invariably fair trade.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Percol is a bit bitter and seems to change by the jar, not my idea of a consistently good cup of coffee.

Think of it as a sort of lucky dip.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Sorted :D no scrapheap for me :D:D

:D good news

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Sorted :D no scrapheap for me :D:D

Good on yer. :)

And there was me saving you some room... :(

I've managed to get the go ahead from the French authorities to start the sausage empire so I may yet ease my way off the scrapheap and back onto the working wheel.

cf UTF passim.....

The beauceron owned by my neighbours is once more with child.

I am beyond despair about the way they treat their animals.

Just think of them as speciality sausage fillings. :)

:D good news

Good on yer. :)

Thank you, I have to take a D & A test sometime during week com 5/7/2010 but they haven't told me how much A I have to sup :D

Edited by BD92

And so the future begins...