Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I've got my first (photo) book back from the vanity publishers and I'm pretty pleased with it.

I love black and white photos - well done Jon x

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I love black and white photos - well done Jon x

:D

Thanks, it is only a vanity project but I'm really pleased with the quality from blurb.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

I just received an apology and

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

why?

We got those vouchers through the door last week - all WC hype have a free pizza stuff - so thought why not for a change, we don't normally as although we like them, they cost a fortune compared to others

Anyway, tried to use it online and the computer said NO

So quick email to their CEO - hey presto

I've finally had my application to make sausages here in France accepted by the authorities.

I'm very happy.

Wooooo Hoooooo ! :D

Erm, does that mean that the neighbour's dogs have to start.....................erm..............you know, in earnest? :huh:

I've been in Kandahar all week and so far there's not been one rocket attack on the camp, which is nice. :)

What's it like in November? :rolleyes:

(sorry)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

What's it like in November? :rolleyes:

(sorry)

I don't think they have much against Catholics in particular. I think any denomination of Christan will do.

It can get a bit hairier once the poppy crop is in though. :(

Mind you, there was a fair old attack only a few weeks ago too. :blink:

It's also very hot. :)

Edited by Haloman

I've just driven up to the passenger handling facility in a buggy with black vinyl seats. The back of my legs are now reminiscing about my dad's Hillman Avenger 1200 Super and the summer of 1976. :happy:

I have treated myself to a foot spa :happy:

I find my poor feet are are much more trouble as I get older, and they miss three holidays a year and the lovely sand and sea to walk through

Last night, I finished the first draft of scene one, in my new play. :)

My previously finished radio drama is now with the BBC and has been for some time. I'm expecting the rejection letter any day now. :(

Edited by Haloman

are we allowed to ask what you are up to in said bit of desert? or is it a bit trilby pulled down and collar pulled up so to speak

I heard it was the quest for a new Magic Weekend venue.... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

My client that I had booked in for all of June, July and most of August just called to let me know he's being made redundant and all of his projects are being either canned or indefinitely postponed. So... that leaves me with nowt in my books until September! :(

Anyone out there need a good project manager for a month or three? TRL "mates' rates" would apply! :D

On the other side, my client was telling me that he was getting married in August and they were expecting their first child around November. He's got absolutely no clue what to do now as his redundancy money isn't exactly generous.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

My client that I had booked in for all of June, July and most of August just called to let me know he's being made redundant and all of his projects are being either canned or indefinitely postponed. So... that leaves me with nowt in my books until September! :(

Anyone out there need a good project manager for a month or three? TRL "mates' rates" would apply! :D

On the other side, my client was telling me that he was getting married in August and they were expecting their first child around November. He's got absolutely no clue what to do now as his redundancy money isn't exactly generous.

Not sure exactly what you do but I think it is geek work of a sort. If you can figure out a way to make all our pathetic 3 year old Dell laptops work at anything slightly faster than snail pace that would be superb. We have approximately 100,000 employees globally so the support required might be substantial.

We are due new laptops soonish (rebranded IBMs, can't remember the make) but until then people are being driven mad by these ###### machines. We recently upgraded to Office 2007 which has pretty much killed most people's laptops. On the plus side we now have plenty of time for coffee breaks while the computer tries to open a word document or something equally as complex...