Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I have an Apache helicopter buzzing my house just now. Bloody noisy thing. Usually they skirt a good bit outside this area on the way back to their airfield as part of their noise pollution agreement with the council.

It's done a large circle around my house area and is now hovering over the field out the back.

Gone off now that it's scared the wildlife. There were lots of birds in the area before it came, gone dead quiet without a single bird cheep.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I have an Apache helicopter buzzing my house just now. Bloody noisy thing. Usually they skirt a good bit outside this area on the way back to their airfield as part of their noise pollution agreement with the council.

It's done a large circle around my house area and is now hovering over the field out the back.

Gone off now that it's scared the wildlife. There were lots of birds in the area before it came, gone dead quiet without a single bird cheep.

Perhaps a suitable SAM (not the DIY fella on here) would sort this problem. Hopefully they will not return fire if you miss.

Perhaps a suitable SAM (not the DIY fella on here) would sort this problem. Hopefully they will not return fire if you miss.

:lol: Quite right. Our sam is anything but suitable, especially where DIY is concerned :P

I think you'll find our sam is more than suitable to sort it,never mind th other type :D

Edited by BD92

And so the future begins...

I have just unplugged the iron !

There have been no females in the house since 07:59 !!

I wonder if anyone or someone will own up ???

oooh for a minute there George I thought you had took the plunge yourself :ph34r:

It was reported in our local paper that the Tory party office near Bury St Edmunds was raided by bailiffs acting on behalf of Tory controlled Mid-Suffolk Council. Apparently they were persistently refusing to pay their business rates. :D

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I am going out for the day with my friend & my 7yr old God-daughter. Really looking forward to a lovely day with great people B)

At least the nice day out will prepare me for the sadness that is the last Dr Who :(

The fella in the apartment above has started smoking his hubble bubble/hookah/shisha pipe on his veranda this week

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I just had 12 profiteroles to myself. They had to be eaten you see... best before date was today...

I'm currently listening to a Spanish language version of Jennifer Rush's The Power of Love

Si tu eres mi hombre y yo tu mujer apparently.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

We're doing Beach Rugby festivals at the mo but I've got this weekend free B)

Am switching off mobile, leaving computer off and relaxing.

Plus its my Gran's (yes, the Survivor gran) birthday next week so we'll do something for her.

Late shift for me - afternoon on orthopaedic reception (busy + warm) then evening in the air-con office (cool + quiet)

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion