Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I've just shaved off my beard for the summer (or maybe shorter if I can't be bothered shaving).

I don't think I like the smooth-faced version too much so it's certainly coming back at some point.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm on a train to Paddock wood, a festival awaits! Hot but overcast at the mo.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Took part in the Manchester to Blackpool bike ride yesterday. My bottom is now a bit sore but it was great fun. Would recommend doing this sort of thing. Managed a time of 3:55 on my trusty hybrid.

Fides invicta triumphat

Bought a bike pump and a universal spanner, to go with my

Edited by amh

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

My new Booker cash & carry card arrived today :)

Yay to industrial sized packs of household products, cheap booze and cheap retail boxes of junk food.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I played golf at Rothbury last thursday :huh:

I played golf at Rotherham on Monday

Edited by tim2

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

i'm going to jetwash a fridge freezer tomorrow

So it's you coming round.....?????? :huh:

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Hot like a pepper here in that there France. 45 degrees centigrade this afternoon in north west of the country.

I've been referred to a hypnotherapist. :unsure:

The courtepaille restaurant at Evreux has a waitress who is a prettier lookielikie of that singer lady from Elastica.

My book on Dien Bien Phu gets grimmer by the page.

French radio still has far too much Phil Collins.

Tomorrow is apparently the Grand Depart when it is obligatory to drive a brioche crumb from the bumper of the car in front of you.

I'm going to the TO v Sheffield game on Saturday night.

I just passed my driving test. Quite happy!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I just passed my driving test. Quite happy!

I suppose someone had to break the cycle and actually take their driving test in Bedford. Last time I was there it was like trying to drive in a stock car race.

Oh, and well done :)