Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I suppose someone had to break the cycle and actually take their driving test in Bedford. Last time I was there it was like trying to drive in a stock car race.

Oh, and well done :)

But now I've passed I can drive in the stock car race and forgot all I've learnt....thats how it goes right?

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Some grassland near Ipswich has caught fire, it's at least 5-6 miles away on the other side of Ipswich from me yet I can see the large smoke cloud very clearly. :O

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Some grassland near Ipswich has caught fire, it's at least 5-6 miles away on the other side of Ipswich from me yet I can see the large smoke cloud very clearly. :O

Have you been giving the locals matches to play with again? Stick with giving them shiny beads next time.

I'm watching Honey, I Shrunk the Kids. It's awesome! Much better than I remember.

Part of me thinks it should be re-made properly, think of the possibilities with today's film capabilities. Part of me thinks it should be left alone.

It's very humid today but the wind is in such a direction and strong enough that I can't open the window in my office without risking losing everything not nailed down. :(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm off to the west of the Dordogne in the morning to go and see a lad who I was at college with half a lifetime ago. He has flown in from Canada to watch the Tour de France contre le montre stage in Bordeaux. Really looking forward to meeting his family and sharing a few scoops.

Sadly I will miss the Tour passing near me on Sunday but to be honest, the tour will visit here again in the next couple of years.

You are Bidisha and I claim my

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Went on an experience day on Sunday at Silverstone driving Formula Ford single seaters around. Was a great day but spoilt slightly by people who did not know how to drive at speed or understand the racing line.

Fides invicta triumphat

Went on an experience day on Sunday at Silverstone driving Formula Ford single seaters around. Was a great day but spoilt slightly by people who did not know how to drive at speed or understand the racing line.

Are you being kind there - were they wimmin? :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

My work are doing the steelwork for the new paddock thing, it's a pain in the ######. Ugly too.

Are you being kind there - were they wimmin? :D

Nah, just blokes who were full of it before the racing started. Judging by their claims I thought I would be one of the worst, turned out to be one of the best B) . Pity really cos I never manage to push the car because of the traffic on the track.

Fides invicta triumphat

Had a nice delivery today to a place in the Alton area.

On return trip, on A50 heading for the M1 was a big sign:

"Welcome to Leicestershire"- Heart of rural England"

Lovely thought, especially with a massive power station behind it....

Next time I'm out that way I'll find a place to park and take a photo.... ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Going for tea with the girls tonight.....good times :D

Bad thing is will miss Bran carney's super league super men with Longy. Hope its on normal sky & not red button so can record it :(

EDIT its on ss4 at 9.30pm. Record button is pressed & my eye candy pre bed is sorted. Nice meal, few drinks & gossip with the girls then home to Longy (if only). Ah well almost the perfect night ;)

Edited by saintsbird

Going for tea with the girls tonight.....good times :D

Bad thing is will miss Bran carney's super league super men with Longy. Hope its on normal sky & not red button so can record it :(

EDIT its on ss4 at 9.30pm. Record button is pressed & my eye candy pre bed is sorted. Nice meal, few drinks & gossip with the girls then home to Longy (if only). Ah well almost the perfect night ;)

If the telly adverts are to be believed your girly chat will at some point involve talking about being constipated...

So is Mr Long your Mr Big? (Although that means literally nothing to me there's a joke in there apparently, mmmunno)

If the telly adverts are to be believed your girly chat will at some point involve talking about being constipated...

So is Mr Long your Mr Big? (Although that means literally nothing to me there's a joke in there apparently, mmmunno)

Haha Even funnier if you read my post I have just noticed I missed the "i" out of Brian so your 1st statement has a nice irony to it :D Also dont believe tv ads. We arent 50+ yet ;)

While doing a search for a completely unrelated thing, I found this thread. :) Looks like it survived after all!

I locked it temporarily to stop necromancy and confusion but I'll ask John Drake what the consequences would be of a 1000+ page thread :D