Uninteresting Trivial Facts

While doing a search for a completely unrelated thing, I found this thread. :) Looks like it survived after all!

I locked it temporarily to stop necromancy and confusion but I'll ask John Drake what the consequences would be of a 1000+ page thread :D

If there was ever a case for merged threads that is it.

Going for tea with the girls tonight.....good times :D

Bad thing is will miss Bran carney's super league super men with Longy. Hope its on normal sky & not red button so can record it :(

EDIT its on ss4 at 9.30pm. Record button is pressed & my eye candy pre bed is sorted. Nice meal, few drinks & gossip with the girls then home to Longy (if only). Ah well almost the perfect night ;)

That there Sean Long signed some stuff for me (for a mate obviously, I'm after all 44 years old) at the Catalans v Hull game. He was an absolute gent.

Over here in French land, I have spent all day up in the clouds. When they drop it is sunny, when they are steady the clouds come in the house, when they rise it rains. I love it.

I fixed our fridge tonight using engineer's tool MK1 (a hefty thump).

It sounded like the bearings had gone in a fan at the back of the freezer so I gave it smack right over the fan vent and it seemed to dislodge some ice.

:)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Its now doing thundery lightning stuff. Tampon the cat has come in to hide.

I demand you rename that cat immediately :dry:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

That there Sean Long signed some stuff for me (for a mate obviously, I'm after all 44 years old) at the Catalans v Hull game. He was an absolute gent.

He is a star. Loved him last night. Looking gorgeous again with his new "do". Thought he gave a good honest interview although got very choked at some of the clips & the realisation that we will never have a team like 99-2004 :(

Ah well at least the memories remain :D

I demand you rename that cat immediately :dry:

I did a double take on that.

Had a neighbour who got a new puppy as he was working on his car (his other half arrived with it) , and it was decided to name it Conrod, as that was the bit he'd just replaced...

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Well.

I thought I'd heard it all until tonight, Dad in Family tree/history mode.

It's amazing, one of my ancestors invented the Lobster Peeler, made

Edited by goldcard

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

So your not coming to work with me now despite your wish a couple of weeks ago.

I'm back in New York next week will that change your mind?

I'm all yours. Just tell me where to sign.

An old friend just called to invite me to his daughter's wedding. She was born in March 1991 :O

I remember going getting drunk with him celebrating her birth.

Feck... that really makes me feel old.

:(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

She was born in March 1991 :O

So there will be lots of fruity 20 year olds there?

I think you should see this more as an opportunity than a reason for despair.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

So there will be lots of fruity 20 year olds there?

I think you should see this more as an opportunity than a reason for despair.

I see your point on that and it might be better than I thought. :D That said, it is a joint invitation to include my wife who, for some strange reason, gets a bit annoyed if I spend too much time looking at young women!

I see your point on that and it might be better than I thought. :D That said, it is a joint invitation to include my wife who, for some strange reason, gets a bit annoyed if I spend too much time looking at young women!

Tell her to sharpen her act up.