Uninteresting Trivial Facts

The base was a disaster, very dense but with my magic worked and various stuff thrown on top of it, the end result was pretty damn good.

Roll on the next attempt.

It'll definitely take some poo-ing though. :blink:

My tips.

Standard dough recipe rolled as thin as you dare.

Stick the oven on the maximum temperature at least 20 mins before cooking and put the baking sheet.

Use very little of the tomato sauce remember, less is more when it comes to the topping.

Fides invicta triumphat

An hour spent watching the Perseid meteor shower :) Lots of good sightings of the meteors but also a damnably stiff neck!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

An hour spent watching the Perseid meteor shower :) Lots of good sightings of the meteors but also a damnably stiff neck!

Might pop out in a bit if its clear

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

The cat has come back in for a snooze. Do I kick him out now or risk the tinkle on the head at 4 am?

In the absence of any advice :dry:tampon is staying in.

I would say "on your head be it" but if recent form is shown.....

Ahhh, saturday morning, pot of tea. easy laid back morning. Love it :)

Ahh, Saturday afternoon 7500' up in the Hindu Kush. Had a haircut this morning for US$5, been for lunch, the helicopters have stopped for a bit and if the sky clears a bit, I'll have the milky way sweeping across a fabulous night sky, just like last night. Except, this time I shan't be too tired to stop and admire it. The mountain pastures about us are green and liberally scattered with nomadic herdsmen's tents. This afternoon I might have a look at the two castles here.

Unfortunately, I can't go and explore the surrounding hilltop forts, because of the nasty bad men outside who claim to be "students". :(

Oh, and I survived my drive through the centre of Kabul on Wednesday morning. That was an experience. :)

Love it. :happy:

Edited by Haloman

Zoe (my GF) has a profile article about her in the Halifax Courier today :dry:

Hope it's nothing bad....

referring back to a few of my previous posts, my ear still hasn't healed.

Now looks like I tried to pierce it, and bodged it.

However, since the "pains", I'm settled again, and going to follow up my pledges.

Pretty low alcohol intake tonight, and ##### off to sleep soon.

Just wish my doc had appointments , you need 3 months notice to be ill.....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

listening to a croat tell you how they escaped sarajevo in the back of a chocolate truck in the early 90's is quite disturbing.

Had one of them Muslims on a scholarship placement for the past few weeks. He was very calmly describing how sometimes he can't phone his grandparents because they live in Lebanon near the border with Israel and sometimes there are too many bombs going off. Then there was the one time he was there in Lebanon and there was a skirmish between different militias.

I tell you, the impact of my "nightmare Bakerloo Line journey" story was sadly diminished that day.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

:D Getting good at this complaining lark - latest result two nights accommodation with breakfast and evening meal for two :D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I just got my first car and had my first solo drive...I was a little nervous but survived! Though my inner geek nearly took over as a Merlin Helicopter decided to do a tight banking turn at low level over the road! OOOHHHH helicopter....eyes on the road, THE ROAD!!!

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

I just got my first car and had my first solo drive...I was a little nervous but survived! Though my inner geek nearly took over as a Merlin Helicopter decided to do a tight banking turn at low level over the road! OOOHHHH helicopter....eyes on the road, THE ROAD!!!
Give it a few more weeks, maybe a month or two, and it'll become blas

Helicopters are fab. I've been watching Chinooks, Black Hawks and two or three others which I don't recognise come and go from our helipad all morning. :)

I've just checked over the second of my 40kW generator sets. It needed a drop of oil and coolant. :huh:

Edited by Haloman

:D Getting good at this complaining lark - latest result two nights accommodation with breakfast and evening meal for two :D

My ex was good at it too.

She got her life to herself and a 3 bed semi....

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Helicopters are fab. I've been watching Chinooks, Black Hawks and two or three others which I don't recognise come and go from our helipad all morning. :)

I've just checked over the second of my 40kW generator sets. It needed a drop of oil and coolant. :huh:

RAF Odiham, The home to the UK Chinook force is 3 miles from me and the view of them going over is nothing short of fantastic

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I've got UPS problems. They just don't :(

Never fun hoping they take the load....

Even less fun carrying the rack mounted ones!!!

Never fun hoping they take the load....

Even less fun carrying the rack mounted ones!!!

As long as you get the right quality of chicken to sacrifice and get the rites right then they work fine. Get a budget battery chicken and you risk offending the spirits of power supply.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"