Uninteresting Trivial Facts

30 kgs of sausage made yesterday and delivered today. And I've just taken another 20kgs of orders at my second English Speaking Ladies evening.

I was flirted with in a rather outrageously open manner by a lady in her late fifties who was a touch hands on for my liking. Her husband then chatted to me about "rugger" while I stood and nodded a lot. He invited me to watch Toulouse play Quins next season. Does he know something we don't? :huh:

I discovered last night that British Gas's Homecare Emergency line only works if you have an emergency between 9-5 Monday to Saturday. Outside of that, it just gives you a nice "call back when we're open" message. :dry:

There is another number for out-of-hours but they don't go to any effort to publicise it.

:dry:

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm wating to find out if I've got an interview next week :wacko:

Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

DSC04156_edited-1_thumb.jpg

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

I'm wating to find out if I've got an interview next week :wacko:

Identified on Crimewatch? ;)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Really? Despite no receipt??

Do I email the store or Toshiba?

I think I feel an email coming on!

store. they'll try and fob you off, don't let them. plenty of stuff on-line about it, try moneysavingexpert.com

foxes or poor people?

My 13 month old Laptop has had to have a new hard drive....surely its worn out quickly!

Typical only just out of its guarantee! :rolleyes:

Hard drives are just one of those parts that can fail at anytime whether it is 10 months old or 10 years.

Fides invicta triumphat

Thanks all. I have emailed the customer services at the store & am awaiting reply.

I have had it fixed already (hence being online) but its worth a try. If you dont ask dont get.

I am really ###### at not knowing my rights so wouldnt have bothered if Sam hadn't suggested it, thanks mate.

Will keep you posted

First snow of winter up here on the plateau de sault. Brrrr. Audois is up here for a weekend break and we are shivering in the cold. A bit of a lie actually as we have fired up the wood stoves for heating..... Cat is in, and looking just a touch smug as he snoozes in front of the fire.

Last night one of our cats was run over and killed. He had been part of the family for 10 years. Much sadness today in the griff9of13 household.

RIP George 2000 - 2010

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Last night one of our cats was run over and killed. He had been part of the family for 10 years. Much sadness today in the griff9of13 household.

RIP George 2000 - 2010

Commiserations mate.