Uninteresting Trivial Facts

30 years since Steve McQueen died, blimmin eck

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I've just opened a tin of Danish black vanilla mixture pipe tobacco. It smells absolutely wonderful.

I'm also sporting a particularly daft home made haircut at the moment. A sort of early Barney from New Order crossed with 1930's office worker. And lopsided in that the right hand side is cut short higher than the left. Thank you Mrs Wife. Last time I go home and announce that I'm going to try and grow my hair long....

The field at the back of my house is being converted from a general council-owned walking field into a mini nature reserve. The main idea behind it all is a continuing pressure by developers on the council to sign it over for building new houses; by making it into a nature reserve and providing a habitat that may allow some rare beasties to expand into it it'll be almost impossible for developers ever to get planning permission for development.

In a second area of this Parish, a bit of controversial land that had secured planning permission from developers has suddenly been found to have a rare type of mice living there. Never been seen here before and it's amazing how it has suddenly migrated to that area just in time to stop development.

If I were the cynical type, I'd say that the countryside lot around here were NIMBYs of the highest order :P

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

The field at the back of my house is being converted from a general council-owned walking field into a mini nature reserve. The main idea behind it all is a continuing pressure by developers on the council to sign it over for building new houses; by making it into a nature reserve and providing a habitat that may allow some rare beasties to expand into it it'll be almost impossible for developers ever to get planning permission for development.

In a second area of this Parish, a bit of controversial land that had secured planning permission from developers has suddenly been found to have a rare type of mice living there. Never been seen here before and it's amazing how it has suddenly migrated to that area just in time to stop development.

If I were the cynical type, I'd say that the countryside lot around here were NIMBYs of the highest order :P

there was a major new motorway extension taking place near our offices. part way through someone discovered a rare species of newt.

chaos ensued.

foxes or poor people?

NO :O

Sure?

Should have worn it today - back killing me now.

On the up side (and thanks again VRG and good to see you back on here), today I went to a British Legion fayre at Ornaisons near Lezignan and sold an astonishing 130 packets of sausages. I'm very happy (but have a sore back).

Thinking again about the corset, I may accessorise (spl?) it. Sequins, diamante or lace?

You tend to chew your food on the same side as you are handed

Going to try Any Human Heart at 9pm tonight C4

Lasagne and garlic bread for tea, might have a pudding with custard later

Operation#1 Tuesday, so cutting down on cigs and the above meal is my last blow out, lighter stuff tomorrow before fasting

Wish the weather was a bit better, proper gloomy and forecast worse this week

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

Two horses have taken to wandering into our cul-de-sac in the middle of the night.

Very strange hearing hooves at that time.

No idea where they came from but they have made at least two visits in the last two nights.

Maybe it wasn't two horses making two visits.

Maybe it was the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Make your peace and acknowledge your sins now, before it's too late ... get a Bulls season ticket.

;)B):D

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police