Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Maybe it was the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

In this era of financial austerity coupled with obesity and a far higher understanding of basic healthcare needs in the western world, Famine and Pestilence have been let go and are currently seeking employment in a number of African dictatorships.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Have had a nervous 24hrs, took my cat to vets for usual vaccinations & check up. she has lost some weight which I knew but they were concerned. Did some bloods & was told today she has kidney failure (early stages). Put her on tablets & will see how goes.

I know its daft but she is my family & was devastated last night at the "what ifs"

Have had a nervous 24hrs, took my cat to vets for usual vaccinations & check up. she has lost some weight which I knew but they were concerned. Did some bloods & was told today she has kidney failure (early stages). Put her on tablets & will see how goes.

I know its daft but she is my family & was devastated last night at the "what ifs"

I don't think they have kitty dialysis machines.

purry pooh (gentle beauty with never would hurt a fly look) has captured a mouse or similar, brought it back for pooh baby(leader of the pooh clan) but left it behind the football against the wall on the patio....one word...devious

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

purry pooh (gentle beauty with never would hurt a fly look) has captured a mouse or similar, brought it back for pooh baby(leader of the pooh clan) but left it behind the football against the wall on the patio....one word...devious

"Devious" isn't the first word I'd think of...

I've made, packaged and sold 200 lbs of sausages in the past couple of days.

It was minus ten degrees when I set off for market this morning at half past five.

The prettiest boulangere in France works in St Jean Pla de Corts (and she winked at me this morning although I might have dreamt this).

My mid life crisis is currently going quite well.

It's another cold crisp sunny day here in the Hundu Kush and nobody has tried to kill me in ages. I like not being killed at ! :)

One of my colleagues in a nearby camp has just has his site completely destroyed by a rocket attack. I hope he's OK. :(

Indeed, there might be a need for a serious stuff thread.

All the best.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Just heard from IT that my new machine at work is going to be a 'crappy little laptop' instead of the Mac Pro I was promised. We have a five year rolling plan for machines :(

Even if you "accidentally" leave it on the train, drop it down the stairs or smash it with the hammer you accidentally had in your hand when you sneezed repeatedly?

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Even if you "accidentally" leave it on the train, drop it down the stairs or smash it with the hammer you accidentally had in your hand when you sneezed repeatedly?

It also comes with a kensington for which I will not be given a key. The head of department is on the case. He bloody ought to, I was due it in May but agreed to delay it so they could get to teaching labs sorted, then some eejit higher up decided to implement this policy last week.

Fides invicta triumphat

A colleague of mine reversed his car over his crappy work Dell laptop....by 'accident'. They gave him another Dell of equally low spec.