Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Just dozing to Radcliffe n Maconie on the iplayer while at work (its ok if anything breaks it will alarm...maybe...).

Woke up to hear an email being read referencing someones little brother who's in a container in the hindu kush. Said brother is learning the concertina.... B)

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Just dozing to Radcliffe n Maconie on the iplayer while at work (its ok if anything breaks it will alarm...maybe...).

Woke up to hear an email being read referencing someones little brother who's in a container in the hindu kush. Said brother is learning the concertina.... B)

Oh, for god's sake, that could be anyone.................................... :unsure:

Oh, for god's sake, that could be anyone.................................... :unsure:

Well his family seem to share our opinion of the instrument!! :lol::DB):P

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

This is my last Thursday afternoon off. from next week I will be working all day Thursday. The extra money will be a blessing.

Following on from the ambitions thread my boss said to me today, when talking about future developments, that she wants to get me up to Nurse Clinician / Practitioner rather than employ another GP. To say I am happy is an understatement :D

Saints have given Oldham 2 turnstyles, sadly its not Meli & Gardner :(

We are slowly building the ultimate stadium, seats from wilderspool....turnstiles from knowsley road...all we need is a roof and terrace...any offers?

We are slowly building the ultimate stadium, seats from wilderspool....turnstiles from knowsley road...all we need is a roof and terrace...any offers?

Halifax have recently chucked away a cinder-bank and shed-felt-roof creation that was surplus to requirements. Enquiries to: Calderdale Skip Hire Ltd.

Last day of term and our Christmas do starts at 1. Anyone who talks about work or the HE funding cuts/tuition fee rises is going to get a slap.

Edit: my 8 year old Microsoft mouse has become self aware and is double clicking all over the shop. :(

Edited by Severus

Fides invicta triumphat

Last day of term and our Christmas do starts at 1. Anyone who talks about work or the HE funding cuts/tuition fee rises is going to get a slap.

Edit: my 8 year old Microsoft mouse has become self aware and is double clicking all over the shop. :(

8 years of accumulated human filth stuck under the contacts will make any computer mouse self-aware. Either clean it (if you can) or bin it!

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I just got a nice email from Scottish Power. I noticed in the news last week that they were putting up their domestic fuel prices by 10% (or so) and was waiting on the formal notice that my bills would be going up. Just received an email telling me that because I was on their online saver tariff (where I do my own meter readings) that my fuel prices were staying the same and would stay the same until at least June next year.

:)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I got a nice email from tesco wine. They were supposed to deliver a case of Rioja a couple of weeks ago but beacuse of the snow they never turned up. I phoned their helpline who told me the wine was at my local store but they were too busy to deliver it and I could collect it if I wished. I reluctantly agreed and they refunded the delivery. I picked the wine up a couple of days ago. This morning I got an email from them apologising for not delivering and refunding the cost of the wine...and the delivery charges again. The refund also covered a

A very good friend went bankrupt today. I've never heard someone so happy now that he doesn't have to deal with the pressures of debt since his company failed. He's been severely depressed for about six months since his business died and the debt collectors were getting more and more aggressive in their demands, he had one "debt collector" at his door on Monday threatening him with everything from jail to being summarily evicted over an unsecured debt. One of those free debt counselling services recommended bankruptcy, he scrounged together the money (

We have a burst pipe in the street outside my house. Phoned United Utilities they have no idea when someone will get to us! Its gonna be fun when it freezes overnight. We can hold our own Dancing on Ice competition.

I now have people knocking to tell me about the burst & how dangerous it will be. Seriously considering turning the lights out :O

We have a burst pipe in the street outside my house. Phoned United Utilities they have no idea when someone will get to us! Its gonna be fun when it freezes overnight. We can hold our own Dancing on Ice competition.

I now have people knocking to tell me about the burst & how dangerous it will be. Seriously considering turning the lights out :O

Why are they telling you???? :huh:

They should also be ringing U U to get it fixed, or do they think you should? :unsure:

Stick a note on your door telling folks who to ring, just as you have, and inform them you, and your rabid rotwieller and semi-trained pit bull know of the leak.

Then open the wine and relax.

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Why are they telling you???? :huh:

They should also be ringing U U to get it fixed, or do they think you should? :unsure:

Stick a note on your door telling folks who to ring, just as you have, and inform them you, and your rabid rotwieller and semi-trained pit bull know of the leak.

Then open the wine and relax.

I know. Wine is already open & it helps haha.

Hope U U come tomorrow :angry2: