Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Last week a bright white spot was observed on the surface of Saturn. Indicating another vast storm.

The first person to observe this phenomenon was comedian and film star, Will Hay on the evening of 3rd Aug 1933.

:)

Edited by Haloman

when you say pretend...

Gio Compario

That makes

even worse. I wonder if he actually noticed his professional credibility disappear or did it go so fast that he's now wondering why no-one is returning his calls from within the opera world.

Its only redeeming feature is that it's a charity single.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

The Mars bar does not appear to be available in the USA.

They used to have something similar but they called it a Milky Way. That was confusing, can you imagine biting a Milky Way but it's actually a Mars Bar.

Don't get me started on Kit Kats :angry:

We have discovered the joys of Internet Radio in our office.

Currently listening to KFOG 104.5 from San Francisco.

It's a cool morning in the Bay area today, traffic is flowing well on all the main routes and you can get a $50 gift certificate for the By the Bucket restaurant for only $25

Edited by Shadow

Nobody's tried to murder me for a fortnight. :)

Can't see it lasting much past the new year though, I'm sure I'll come under mortar fire again en route to my other site, most people usually do. :(

Edited by Haloman

We have discovered the joys of Internet Radio in our office.

Currently listening to KFOG 104.5 from San Francisco.

It's a cool morning in the Bay area today, traffic is flowing well on all the main routes and you can get a $50 gift certificate for the By the Bucket restaurant for only $25

My girlfriend is the traffic reporter for most radio stations in Buffalo.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

Some of these posts are getting well off topic as they are actually mildly interesting.

Indeed.

Nobody's tried to murder me for a fortnight. :)

Can't see it lasting much past the new year though, I'm sure I'll come under mortar fire again en route to my other site, most people usually do. :(

Haloman should have his own thread.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

That was very loud and VERY close and my heart is thumping in my chest. :(

Thunderstorm? :P

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

dancin in my kitchen to my spotify playlist B):D

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion