Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I have tested the christmas mug and it works, the handle does all that it should, the tea doesn't leak out of the sides and there is sufficient room across the top to get a digestive in

Not one of these then....

jfkcup.gif

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

It's the last day of 2010.

Car number plate ends in MMX.

The engine has just blown in a cloud of smoke on the A41.

Last day of MMX in 2 ways then....

Even "webuyanycar" won't want it now.

Will they?

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

yeah, they'll have it, you could tradi it for that ride on tractor thing they have in the advert

if i have that tune in my head all night I'm blaming you btw

Think of Mull of Kintyre instead....

Today is offically a company holiday at my client. However, most of the contractors said they would be in. They did not and so I am being well paid for typing this nonsense.

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014