Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Passed that medical ok.

Looks like I'm heading north again... :)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Ooooh, the Challenge Cup!!! Thank you Tony.....

And again!!!smith_morley_small.jpg

Tipping Competiton Challenged Shield Winner 2010

Cheers guys.

Looking forward to it.... B)

Wires record breaking 10 match run: L 16-17 ; L 34-36 ; L 24-44 ; L 20-38 ; L 8-46; L 14-26 ; L 20-40 ; L 22-48 ; L 14-20 ; L 8-60. Thanks Jimmy.The Glamour Club. Apparently.

Captain Morgan Trophy Holders.(I still think we have the British Coal 9's trophy hidden somewhere, too...)

Been thinking about trying to get on "Come Dine With Me".

Told a few workmates my proposed menu, they said go for it.

The menu itself is:

Starter, Mixed fruit and prawn cocktail.

Reality, this will be half a grapefruit, with a cherry in the centre, and a bag of prawn cocktail crisps.

Main, Turkey Drummers, instant mash and beans (value, obviously)

Desert, Angel Delight (Strawberry flavour) topped with half a real strawberry and dream topping.

Drinks, Tins of Graffenwalder lager or similar from Lidl/Aldi.

Anyone else think I'm on a winner here?

The menu itself is:

Reality, this will be half a grapefruit, with a cherry in the centre, and a bag of prawn cocktail crisps.

Desert, Angel Delight (Strawberry flavour) topped with half a real strawberry and dream topping.

Alternatively, you could just get a takeaway then zap it in the microwave. Stick a bit of some random herb on top and you've created a new speciality using your artistic side.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

Alternatively, you could just get a takeaway then zap it in the microwave. Stick a bit of some random herb on top and you've created a new speciality using your artistic side.

I'd lose points when they heard the "ping" though..... :huh:

The menu itself is:

Brilliant do it. I hate the show as it is the bane of my life. The missus records every ###### episode :angry:

Do you apply or are you selected. The reason I ask is one of my friends was approached to be in the show. He hadn't applied or even seen the show before. He is in a semi-professional band though so they may have wanted an 'arty' type.

Fides invicta triumphat

The menu itself is:

Butterscotch Angel Delight is the true food of connoisseurs :P

And you missed the cheese course. Can you still get tubes of Primula? :D

He also forgot the Ferrero Rocher.........................................................................

Nah, my mistake. Stick with chocolate buttons. :)

Edited by Haloman

He also forgot the Ferrero Rocher.........................................................................

Nah, my mistake. Stick with chocolate buttons. :)

shurley After Eights

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I don't like the butterscotch one, and it is my menu... :P

The "cheese course" can be easily covered with cheezstrings and dairylee triangles (or a cheaper variant if available) with Tuc crackers, and a bag of mini cheddars. ;)

I applied for 3 jobs before Christmas and I've not heard anything from any of them other than automated acknowledgements. :(

If you can handle the ###### pay and being in Duckville, my current job is free in 2 weeks... ;)

I don't like the butterscotch one, and it is my menu... :P

fair enough

The "cheese course" can be easily covered with cheezstrings and dairylee triangles (or a cheaper variant if available) with Tuc crackers, and a bag of mini cheddars. ;)

sounds ideal :D

Five days in a row in London on the 7:18 train. Every day the train has been at least five minutes late.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"