Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Was dining with our Aude correspondent Chez Felix in Carcassonne last Tuesday and spotted that big, former Babylon, bloodgate, Rah Rah, tbh wouldn't argue with him, former England and Leicester number 8, Dean Richards. Good on him, he was coordinating a charity thing in the town centre.

Given the allegiance of Chez Felix, is he thinking of moving over to le treize? Given Carcassonne's recent performances.......

Was dining with our Aude correspondent Chez Felix in Carcassonne last Tuesday and spotted that big, former Babylon, bloodgate, Rah Rah, tbh wouldn't argue with him, former England and Leicester number 8, Dean Richards. Good on him, he was coordinating a charity thing in the town centre.

Given the allegiance of Chez Felix, is he thinking of moving over to le treize? Given Carcassonne's recent performances.......

Good to see Deano is making the most of his time away from the game.

Think I might have pushed a bit too far today - was so desperate for a full 80 of TGG, albeit online, and chatting - lie down - maybe back middle of the night again

coming back as a bloke for deffo :wink:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

back and forth like a blue arsed fly - body clock gone - im surviving off a few cat naps

Another break now, lie down on the couch (don't tell me to do more of that - I would but it's hard to stay in any position for any length of time since my op)

and I'm going to chill and watch a rerun of the NRC game Leigh v Swinton, to get in the mood for keeping an eye on this afternoons clash at the LSV with Sheffield

For any others interested link to Leigh coverage courtesy and permission- Fred and Dave Parkinson

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

At 7:25 24 years ago today I gave birth to my wonderful son David - I am blessed and love him so much

I now have a new mid life crisis toy :biggrin:

10.jpg

That looks just like your last one (says she who is ignorant re makes of bikes - well it's red innit)

PS is it just me that can't edit posts?

Should be able to edit your own posts, I checked the permissions and you have permission to edit your own.

That said, maybe riding around on your road-kill bike has scrambled your brains a bit ;)

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I got an email read out on Yorkshire radio last night, to Eorl Crabtree and Luke Robinson re Nathan pep guardiola Browns cardigan, and Kev Sinfield being possibly one of the bast players to never win MOS

This report summary had me sniggering like a schoolboy. I have no idea what hydrofracking is but it sounds like it might be painful.

I am in a remarkably childish mood today...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

:( Ratatouille on the patio

Cats look so lovable, but take some getting used to

thinking of marbella in july and flying to gib instead of malaga

Watch crossing the road..the planes land on it

hopefully, I'll be in a plane, not on the road when we land :tongue:

Did you not see the documentary on the worlds top ten worst places to land - by the pilots :unsure:

Just finished my second week as a costermonger. By gosh and golly those early mornings don't half make for early nights.

I've also discovered that I've allowed my MOT to lapse. Silly born ###### that I am. Next week I will be mostly driving from the French / Spanish border to Dover and back again.

Today we had a Sea King and a Chinook on the helipad at work. We're used to the Sea Kings but the Chinook was a novelty.

All it needed was the Yorkshire Air Ambulance for the hat-trick.

"I'm from a fishing family. Trawlermen are like pirates with biscuits." - Lucy Beaumont.

Out of the blue HR have just arranged a meeting for the whole department for tomorrow morning. Speculation is rife, but with the new site recently opened in China, non of the speculation is very positive.

Time to start updating my CV I suspect :(