Uninteresting Trivial Facts

I have proper man flu and am missing my first day at work in a good few years. Been in bed since Sunday morning and still can barely move. I've been up since 4am because every time I fall asleep I cough and feel like I'm going to rip out my lungs.

I blame it on the small asian lady sitting next to me on the tube on Friday afternoon coughing and spluttering away. Yet another reason why I hate the tube.

So... I'm feeling decidedly sorry for myself and am bloody annoyed that I have wasted a bank holiday weekend being sick.

That is what is so annoying about man flu. Whilst the female of the species can catch and spread the disease they do not suffer the full symptoms.

Fides invicta triumphat

Spent Sunday at MIRA driving insanely fast cars and managed to get my 9 year old son some laps in a GT3 race car.He was gutted they were only doing 135mph on the fastest part of the circuit.

Edited by terrywebbisgod

Thank you for your valuable contribution.

That is what is so annoying about man flu. Whilst the female of the species can catch and spread the disease they do not suffer the full symptoms.

I'm now alternating between freezing and sweating like a stuck pig and can barely open this bloody laptop to type. :(

My wife says I can't be that ill if I can sit reading this site for half the afternoon... I'll remember that the next time she whines about a few trivial menstrual cramps...

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

We are now + 1

My daughter Rachel has moved in with us :biggrin: ....Lee and the male cat are consoling each other

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

I'm now alternating between freezing and sweating like a stuck pig and can barely open this bloody laptop to type. :(

My wife says I can't be that ill if I can sit reading this site for half the afternoon... I'll remember that the next time she whines about a few trivial menstrual cramps...

Is this you?

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

Sat in redwoods national park watching 2 black bears in the campsite.

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

• 2 weeks later...

I've just attended an incident management meeting about a major network outage that occurred this morning. Apparently I'm the first project manager in many years to attend one of these. Some of the looks I got would not have been out of place in Royston Vasey*.

* The fictional town, not the chubby comedian.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

I'm sat in mcdonalds in Moab. It's quite sunny out but I'm abusing the free wifi...

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!