Uninteresting Trivial Facts

Last three working days I've woken up far too early.

Last Thursday, I was up at 3:30, convinced I was late and that I was missing something important

Friday, I was up at 5:00, convinced my alarm hadn't gone off and I'd missed my train

Today, I was up at 4:45, convinced my alarm hadn't gone off and it was hours later.

I usually get up at 5:45 and it's doing my head in waking up that early and disturbing my already limited sleep.

I'm convinced it's an uninteresting trivial fact. :wink:

However the early waking will sort it self out in no time.

I'm convinced it's an uninteresting trivial fact. :wink:

However the early waking will sort it self out in no time.

It's annoying because I've been doing this time since January without issue. :(

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

50 next June amh, and I feel it. Especially when I shave and see all those grey hairs, and my Dad looking back at me in the mirror............ :sleep:

Oh don't! I'm sticking with the image in my head and destroying all mirrors :biggrin:

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

The central heating system in my house was fitted by a crazed madman with no apparent knowledge of central heating or plumbing.

More than one heating engineer has been round and been completely stumped by it. But it does work, of a fashion.

English, Irish, Brit, Yorkshire, European.  Citizen of the People's Republic of Yorkshire, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom and the European Union.  Critical of all it.  Proud of all it.    

The central heating system in my house was fitted by a crazed madman with no apparent knowledge of central heating or plumbing.

More than one heating engineer has been round and been completely stumped by it. But it does work, of a fashion.

My central heating system needs a revamp. The radiator valves are on the way out but still respond to a smack with a mallet to free up the limescale. I think that after this winter I'll have to accept them as permanently on or permanently off.

"When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt; run in little circles, wave your arms and shout"

The passes at the Labour party conference use the colour and font of the Liberal Democrats.

It's very confusing.

They balked at the cost of printing on hemp though...

The Great British Bake Off is a wonderful programme.

But after two series I still giggle at 'master baker'.

:blush:

Our local Formby contestant, Janet, got booted off tonight.

"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

I don't seem to be able to edit posts on here anymore. For someone who makes as many spelling mistakes as I do this isn't good.

Edit button is still there... sure you haven't gone blind through looking at 18 year old girls in the lovely bright sunshine?

sure you haven't gone blind through looking at 18 year old girls in the lovely bright sunshine?

It is a magnificent day to have an office right next to Regent's Park.

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

It is a magnificent day to have an office right next to Regent's Park.

My desk faces the doorway and there's an air conditioning vent at the door. Women coming in from very hot London sunshine to a quite cold office gives us blokes something to keep us visually occupied.

My desk faces the doorway and there's an air conditioning vent at the door. Women coming in from very hot London sunshine to a quite cold office gives us blokes something to keep us visually occupied.

:biggrin:

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. (Terry Pratchett)

Edit button is still there... sure you haven't gone blind through looking at 18 year old girls in the lovely bright sunshine?

The edit button is there alright, but when I click it the post disappears. Happens in Chrome, Firefox and Safari on two difference machines (G5 iMac running Leopard and Intel iMac running Lio

Fides invicta triumphat

The edit button is there alright, but when I click it the post disappears. Happens in Chrome, Firefox and Safari on two difference machines (G5 iMac running Leopard and Intel iMac running Lio

I suggest you stop worrying and go outside and stare at 18 year olds.